Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Motorola Razr firmware update problem

Portable Devices

Old 10-06-2010

Motorola Razr firmware update problem

Hello,
I have the krzr firmware with the R4527-G-08.22.07R. I would not do anything wrong but like update the firmware and if I just go to the page of the motorola site the update is available but it is just not working for me. have any one done an update of the firmware? If yes then please tell me the procedure. Thank you.

Old 10-06-2010

Re: Motorola Razr firmware update problem

The software has brought nothing with my K1 mobile phone, I have not found an update version of the firmware, but you can here in the faq firmwares you download and find about as RSD Lite. I guess this information will be helpful to you.
Old 10-06-2010

How security issues in which things? You can undo everything if in doubt, and do you need more than the usb cable, etc.? The intended mods or the original firmware? If you have already done the update of this firmware then please uninstall it and bring it to the version it was before. Thank you.
Old 10-06-2010

I have still not done a firmware install, but I think something got faster in the updates. I think if you get before doing a backup of a and c, you can also make the restorations again, is this a backup there for you? You just have to save your personal data beforehand, speak phone numbers and news, that is it you have to do.
Old 10-06-2010

I only had a bit of panic because I read again and again that people flash their hardware broken. Are the rule in the user makes an error or higher (i.e power failure, etc.)? However, I always look for the start to a basic general. And if you say, the difference is not really noticeable (perhaps there still other basic NEN?) issues then not worth it.
Old 10-06-2010

Firmware updates usually meant to be seen, if on your cell phone is not properly installed the software, you can fix the order, low differ slightly with these firmware updates bring a little performance. I guess you have not updated the broken firmware for the mobile phone, if so then please un install it and install a fresh installation of the software. Try this and see if this is working for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,