Thread: Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode

Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode

I was using Windows Vista operating system previously. Everything used to work fine in my system. But, now I have done an upgradation to Windows 7. Since then, Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode. The problem is only when the system goes into the sleep mode. When the system comes back from this mode, the Logitech keyboard is not able to connect. I have to restart the system to make the keyboard connect again. I need help on what should be done in this case.

Re: Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode

There is no need to worry if the Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode. If your keyboard cannot connect, then there is no need to restart the system. Just unplug the keyboard from the computer. Then, connect it again. This will let you to connect the keyboard once again into your system. I can assure you this because I had the same problem and used the above method to solve the issue.

Hello there,

It will be better if you try mentioning your issue to Logitech Support. They know all the settings of their product and hence, will be able to let you know about the correct settings of your system. This is quite recommended because if you try to do do the settings by yourself, then you can create more problems in your system.

So, contact the officials as soon as possible.

You have mentioned that you have done an upgradation from Windows Vista to Windows 7. This is why the problem that Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode is occurring. It is seen that when upgradation is done, the problems from the previous operating system come again into the new operating system. The only solution to this issue is that you will have to format the system and install a new copy of the Windows 7 operating system, that is you will have to do a clean install.

The features of Windows 7 and Windows Vista are the same. Windows Vista does not have that much problems as Windows 7. So, my suggestion to you to solve the problem that Mini DiNovo can't connect after sleep mode is to degrade the operating system again to Windows Vista. So, this issue will also be got rid of. I wish you all the best!!