Thread: Logitech Touch Mouse Server & Touch Mouse

Logitech Touch Mouse Server & Touch Mouse

I would like to ask for something from the Logitech and it is regarding the Touch Mouse and Touch Mouse Server. Actually there are no problem while using this devices but some times it behaves in an abnormal functions such as when i swapped the button clicks of my mouse then again it was behaving like a normal default settings which was very much annoying.
    Anyway, is there anyone who has any kind of problems with the similar devices?

Re: Logitech Touch Mouse Server & Touch Mouse

I am a left handed person and i control mouse of my computer system with my left hand, So i have to change the default clicks of any mouse or you can say that i have to swap the right click with the left one or vice versa. But i have noticed it that this settings does not works for more time as everytime i am setting it, But it again works as of default functions. What could be the problem now?

As you are using wireless mouse then it might happen that the receiver would be having some kind of problem by which your mouse would be getting disconnected at any time and then it gets connected quickly which in fact connects a new mouse to your computer system and you have not set any extra settings for this new mouse and functions goes default as a result. You may check that is your mouse disconnecting or not. I have seen couple pf cases like that so it could happen with your mouse as well.

I have an iPhone which i am trying to use as touch mouse and i have came across bit complicated problem. Actually Touch Mouse is not able to input double byte characters like Chines from the built in input from my iPhone. And there is something wrong while double clicking. Now is there is any setting which i might have forgot or it just works like that.

I have a dynamic IP Address and i am also there on the network of my University so i must enter an IP address everytime when i want to use this application.
    I set up a DNS host that forwards to whatever my IP address changes to, but it seems Touch Mouse only accepts IP addresses. Is there any other mouse which does the same thing?

I have provided the simple solution for your problem. Reinstall the batteries and check the red light under the mouse. Red light should be clean on the port as well. Mouse should be in between the 3 meters from the computer system. Make sure the surface you are on has faults that can detect the mouse, a mouse pad is recommended (the mouse movements by evaluating the reflection, it is more difficult to identify on a surface displacement uniform).
    Restart the computer.

I do not know what could be the reason behind an abnormal behavior of your Touch mouse and its application. Never mind whatever could be the problem but i think once you will reinstall the whole kit then i guess you may set the new settings for your mouse then check that the same problem is persisting again or not.