Thread: Use my nokia 6500 as a modem

Use my nokia 6500 as a modem

I want to connect an internet from mobile phone to the computer. I am using a Nokia 6500 Slide mobile phone. I had tried to connect an internet connection which this mobile but I was failed to connect to internet. I had also done a search for how to connect but I cannot find a perfect solution. Please somebody tell me how can I use my Nokia 6500 mobile phone as modem. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Re: Use my nokia 6500 as a modem

Connect your PC to the web using your device
    Learn how to connect your PC to the Web with the help of your mobile device and Nokia PC Suite.
    • Connect first your device with your PC with the appropriate connection mode.
    • Open the Main Window of Nokia PC Suite and select Connect to the Internet application.
    • One Touch Access opens and connects you to the Internet.
    • To disconnect, select disconnect or close the One Touch Access application.

You first connect either by USB or by Bluetooth to your computer then you throw nokia pc suite nokia pc suite and you have the option to connect your PC to the Internet via your nokia and there are t = D is connected to the site nokia download nokia pc suite if you don t have the installation CD of your stroke Nokia 6500 Slide.

I wonder if you can connect to Internet from their mobile using the connection of the computer. I have a Sony Ericsson K750i and I use the operator new for Internet and Universal Mobile my phone. Because I have tried all the things to connect internet with the help of mobile phone, please help me get rid this problem. Please help me.

I saw on my sagem my411x there was an option in the settings of browsers that strangely resembled connectivity to an access point. These profiles. I also found that the Sagem my411x knew how to use a proxy server. So I was wondering if it was possible to connect the 411 to the Internet via the ADSL connection and also to create a network bridge to the other PCs on the wireless network can be seen behind the server.

1. to the configuration of its Internet fone
    2. installed nokia pc suite
    3. pc phone sync by bluetooph
    4. one-touch access to launch will have vs. vs. connett

That's not all in what you have a limited connection
    but you may notice fone and pc form a network
    configure your network right from your PC
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"