Thread: Nokia 6500 Slide white screen of death

Nokia 6500 Slide white screen of death

I am using a Nokia 6500 slide mobile phone from last one year. Till now this mobile is working fine and there is no problem with it. But from 2-3 days I am facing a problem that when I watch any video on my mobile phone after 20-30 seconds screen turns to white and phone hangs. Then I have to remove battery and start it again. I want to know can solve this problem, please help me.

Re: Nokia 6500 Slide white screen of death

Please do the hard reset to your mobile phone which will reset all setting from your mobile phone. You have to switch off your mobile phone and then remove battery after 10 second insert again then the battery. Now start your mobile phone. Press *#3730* code and the 12345 security code. But this code will going to erase all the data from the mobile phone.

You can solve your problem by updating software version of your mobile phone. The latest software is available on the official website of the Nokia. Download that software on your computer after that connect your mobile phone with help of USB cable. And then Install latest version of software in mobile phone. I hope this will going to solve your problem.

I am using nokia 6111 when I attempt to turn it on it goes white and nothing occurs and I try to change it and it do not work. I am having only had this mobile phone for a year and it has been hanging for long time. I have a new mobile phone however I have to transfer the data and information on that mobile phone. Please anyone help.

Yes my mobile phone worked, and I have inveterate it that the difficulty was with display only as other features was working well. However after mend it worked as first-class as it ought to worked. Try to go to a local mobile repair shop, and he will ask 400 Rs. for making, however I needed to be on secure side so I have done it from the NOKIA service center. You can also try once for the local shop and get it repaired and then sell out the phone.

Yes I am also having the similar difficulty through my Nokia 6111. This at present away for fix but I have just been said it is irreparable. The phones4u support boy told me it will going to charge USD50 to 60 to repair it, this on a handset which is just nine months older. I have managed for the handset to be sent back to me. Where do I go from here?