Thread: Cannot delete voice files from my Proline Digital mp3 player?

Cannot delete voice files from my Proline Digital mp3 player?

Need some help with Proline Mp3 player which I am using. I accidentally recorded three audio clips on my Mp3 player and now I dont know how to delete them. The sound clips recorded take a lot of space on the Mp3 player which is making it difficult for storing more songs. So I want to know if there is anyway in which the voice clips can be removed from the mp3 player? If yes then please suggest it. Any suggestions regarding the topic are welcome.

Re: Cannot delete voice files from my Proline Digital mp3 player?

The mp3 player which you are using must be having some problems due to which you are not able to delete the audio files from the mp3 player. Refer the user manual and follow the procedure for resetting the mp3 player. Once the mp3 player is resetted, you will be able to delete the voice recording from the mp3 player.

Mostly the files which are recorded on the Mp3 player are stored on a separate location other than the mp3 songs. Hence navigate to the location on the mp3 player and then select the files which are recorder. Delete the files which are not required. This will help in clearing up the space on mp3 player. Hope the post helps.

You can connect the mp3 player to the computer and open the folder named Recordings. There you will find all the files which you have recorded on the mp3 player. Select and delete all the files from the folder. Do not delete the folder itself as it may result in mp3 player not working. You will be able to directly delete the recorded files from the utility which you are using to connect the mp3 player to the computer.

Hey thanks for suggesting solutions for deleting the files. I followed the instructions and deleted the files. After deleting the files, a lot of space is available. Also I want to know how to improve the data transfer rate of the mp3 player? When I add any song, it takes lot of time to copy on the mp3 player. Please help.

You will have to enable the USB 2.0 mode on the computer for transferring data at faster rate. By default the USB data rate is set to 1.0 version which has to changed to 2.0 version for faster data rate. Hence GO to BIOS and enable the USB 2.0 and then save the settings. After restarting faster USB data rate will be available.