Thread: Nokia 6500 Slide Camera stuck on standby

Nokia 6500 Slide Camera stuck on standby

At first the camera was working proper. Then there was a bit issue in taking pictures which I am not able to figure out. I restarted the phone. I switched it off directly by removing the battery. Because the camera was stuck in a place. And then I turned it on back again. I tried to relaunch the camera back again but still I am getting the same issue. Some time I get a issue with camera freezing and I am also getting operation failed error on the same. Can anyone help.

This is the common problem which is faced in the Nokia 6500 slide mobile phone. You can easily resolve this problem. Just you have to download the latest software version of your mobile phone which is available on the Nokia official web site. And then update the software of Nokia 6500 mobile phone with the help of computer. You can do this by installing the pc suite software in your pc and then run the update. Remember just to backup your data first before moving ahead and then test back.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Nokia 6500 Slide Camera stuck on standby

Perform the following thing to solve your problem.
    • Switch off the mobile phone.
    • Open back cover.
    • Remove battery.
    • Wait for 10 seconds.
    • And then insert battery back.
    • Start mobile phone.
    • Press the *37370# code.

But the all the data will erase from your mobile phone.

I push the camera key and my phone freezes for regarding 10 seconds or so then it shows through the camera and says "operation failed" then says "camera on standby" when it was running fine not too long time, and I turn off my handset of all night, charge the battery when its almost blank and it does this when the battery is complete, so I don’t know what is incorrect with, help me please.

I am also having the similar trouble here. Worked very well for 1 and half year. It started unexpectedly last week. Going to attempt and have it set at a wholesaler, however I'm a bit apprehensive about losing data. The Nokia PC-Suite really bad. I have a 7650 previously and truly liked that phone's creature interface. Of course the memory and camera and display are enhanced on the 6280, however the user interface is bulky.