Thread: Unlocked iPhone won't turn on

Unlocked iPhone won't turn on

I am having an issue that i need to solve urgently. Actually the problem is regarding the iPhone. I have bought a unlocked which was working all fine till yesterday but it suddenly stopped working. I have tried turning on but was unable to do so. So i have finally used the reset button to start it but it freezes after i turn it on. Any one is having the knowledge about the Unlocked iPhone won't turn on help me with solution of it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlocked iPhone won't turn on

First let me know about the specification of your device that you are using so that i can go through the same and find the best solution to solve your issue that you are getting with your iPhone device. so provide us the detail about the same and i will help you the best i can. Also let me know which version of iPhone you are using.

I am using the iPhone 3G which is already unlocked and bought it it from the eBay. This device is having the 8GB hard drive in it. It was working fine without any issue but after later on it started behaving improper. This what i know about my device and i think you can now provide me the solution with the same.

The problem which you are going through can be solved with one thing that is you have to DFU the device once again which is the only thing that you can do to resolve your issue. So do it all over again and let me know whether the problem of your device is resolved or not so that i can find the other solution for the same.

I was having the same problem and i have tried everything but nothing was working for me so i have finally decided to restore the phone. After performing the same when i have started the phone it was booting properly and now i am able to access the phone so advising you to do the same which possibly resolve your issue.

The another thing that i can advise you is to connect your device through the iTunes and checked whether the device is starting or not. Just do the same and see whether the device is booting up or not. If it is booting then delete the com.springboard.plist file and see whether the device is booting properly or not. Thanks

If al the above things are not working for you then let me tell you that you can try the below given step.
    • On the iPhone Home Screen select setting
    • Then select to General
    • choose Reset
    • Hit the Reset All Setting

Try this out and the see whether the things are working according to you or not.