Thread: iPhone Bluetooth wont turn on

iPhone Bluetooth wont turn on

I am having an issue that i need to solve with the help you. I have bought a an iPhone 3G which was running with the version 3.0 and after that i have upgraded the same with the version 3.1. But after the upgrade of the same bluetooth stopped working and i am unable to get it back. So if any one is having the solution for the "iPhone Bluetooth wont turn on" issue then help me. Thank you.

Re: iPhone Bluetooth wont turn on

Are you having any bluetooth device that you are trying to connect. If you are having then make sure it is kept in the range so that the device can catch the signal of the bluetooth because if the Bluetooth device is not in the range of the iPhone then the Bluetooth is automatically gets off to save then battery of the Phone. Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambard View Post
    Are you having any bluetooth device that you are trying to connect. If you are having then make sure it is kept in the range so that the device can catch the signal of the bluetooth because if the Bluetooth device is not in the range of the iPhone then the Bluetooth is automatically gets off to save then battery of the Phone. Thats it.
    I have did the same but the device is not yet detected by the Bluetooth. So i am still looking for some more option that will work with the issue of mine.

This can be possible that the upgrade of the version that you have performed might be having the problem running the Bluetooth that is why you are unable top use the same. So it is advisable that you should checked whether the upgrade is having the support for the Bluetooth or not and if possible then upgrade to another version and checked whether you are able to use the bluetooth or not.

I am having exactly same problem in which i am unable to use the Bluetooth i don't know for what reason but after lots of work on it i finally decided to reinstall the update and installed the same and now my device bluetooth is on and having no issue. So i think you should also try the same which might work for you.

If all the above is not working for you then i will advise you to reset the phone once and then try again which will restore the phone to the factory setting and you will be able to use the bluetooth of the device. later on again just upgrade the Phone and see whether you are getting the same working or not. Hope this will work for you.

First of all thanks for the replies that you have given me regarding the problem I was going through. The problem related to the same got solved as I have restarted the device and the bluetooth got detected and turn on without having any issue. The reason behind the same i don't know but got it working for me.