Thread: Static in Logitech Z 5500 with coax sound

Static in Logitech Z 5500 with coax sound

I have bought a new Logitech Z 5500 just before few days and i am impressed by its sound quality but when i plug in the coax cable on the 6-channel direct mode then it has a static. But when an input mode is coax mode then it does not have a static. Is there anybody facing the same problem on the same sound system.
    Last edited by Delgado; 09-06-2010 at 05:12 AM.

Re: Static Logitech Z 5500 with coax sound

Me too having an exactly the same problem as you and I know not how, I may be the buy a power strip that purifies the current buzz because it happens that when c on and when I scroll the screen buzzing thing amplifies so I think there may be parasites, or if it can not change the transformer by the 5500 better? Though i am not sure that there would be any kind of cable issue.

Re: Static in Logitech Z 5500 with coax sound

I have seen that the buzzing sound which you might be saying as static sound on your Logitech Z 5500. This kind of buzzing sound comes because of the earthing issue. If your whole 5.1 channel sound system does not havea proper groundings then it sometimes gives the static sound which is much annoying for listening the good quality of sound.

I guess there would be something wrong with the coaxial cable which you have connected to your sound system. Actually even if there would be any small mistake on the coax cable then also it does not works perfectly.
    I have seen this kind of problem many a times and usually this kind of problems happens when you do not have proper piece of coax cable.

the only solution I see is to access the transformer which is close to the woofer (not reached by the panel back and isolate them from the wooden walls.
    in addition there is a place best padded the box, but have made the live set against wood is AC, which generates the buzz.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Most of the times, Humming sound from any kind of speakers comes due to the improper connections of your wires. Actually these kind of sound also comes when there is some other device has been placed next to your speakers. But unless and until that device have not damaged your speakers magnet, It does not gives any humming sound or buzzing.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I do not understand me because I have the Z5500 with audigy2 ZS and I have no noise in my cabinet. From time to time a bed when the light is good or if the fridge goes off ... but it is a problem of power system is very lousy home!
    I had the opportunity to push my cabinet with the comforts of home zip me up boost.