Thread: Free video calling of Apple iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi

Free video calling of Apple iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi

I got some news from different sites that the iPhone 4 is going to be release now and I love to use that. I need some more information about this new release of this Apple product and some advance features like video calling over Wifi connection on this device. Would you provide me some more information about this ...

Re: Free video calling of Apple iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi

Yeah ! You are right it is going to be release now and there are so many features has been added with this new iPhone and some advance features are also added with this as you are talking above like free video calling and so many things . You can get the Release date and more information regarding this, you can get these information with the suggested link :

iPhone 4 Release date .
    iPhone 4 specification
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Bonz informed you right and you also can be sure to go through the links regarding specifications and all . It was long rumored and then have been sure that the iPhone 4 will be released with the video calling/chatting features . Currently , we can get it now ! Steve Jobs, the CEO of Apple recently announced this latest feature at the WWDC ‘10 keynote. But this would not be the traditional video calling such as the HTC EVO 4G that uses the 4G network to start video calling. Qik is providing the video chat application for EVO.

Thanks
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

So, what is the iPhone 4’s video calling ? this is an ‘over-the-web’ video calling feature just as you do with the Skype. This doesn’t work upon your cellular data, instead needs you to have a wifi connection. Video calling features is bonded to iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 only. So I think, this is not much useful for several users. Probably, the Apple users have the iPhones already and it consumes a long time for all of your friends and family to have the newest costly gadgets available. I don’t like the concept ! But Steve says that: “It is wi-fi only in 2010, we are working with the cellular providers to get things ready”. This is pretty nice! Can you hack iPhone 4 for us to make video calls over 3G?