Thread: Apple iphone 4 price and release date in india

Apple iphone 4 price and release date in india

Hi guys,, today i came to know through a news that Apple is going released its iPhone 4 this month. Am already having an iPhone 3GS and as an addict of iPhone i would like to have iPhone 4 for me as well. Now, i can guess that as it is released this month it might not get in India so soon. So, could you guys please make me know what will be the price of Apple iPhone 4 and release date of the same in our country, India ?

Re: Apple iphone 4 price and release date in india

Yeah, that’s really a great news for me as well. iPhone phone looks really great with lots of new features. After searching more info about the same i came to know that it will be released on 24th June for only 5 countries, that are US, UK, Japan, Germany and France. We in India can get iPhone 4 by September this year.

Also, if the iPhone4 based on iOS4 launched in India, the cost might be really elevated and much privileged than the 3GS. But this device will be a definitely strike unless Apple has stock issues. The iPhone 4 will put up for sale for just 3 features – Retina screen , Facetime Video Calling and Gyroscope . The 5 megapixel camera with high definition video recording and iMovie should not to be forgotten.

In USA, Apple will launch iPhone 4 cost plans with AT&T. The 16GB iPhone 4 will be obtainable at 199 USD and 32GB at 299 USD by way of 2 year agreement. Present AT&T iPhone customers can upgrade to iPhone 4. The most up-to-date cost of iPhone 3GS in India is for 36000/- Rs for 16 GB and 41000/- for 32GB device. Consequently when iPhone 4 will be launched in India, its asking price may be around 38000/- to 45000/- INR.

iPhone 4 is not just novel in looks, although if one come across the software used in this device then it is very new as well and superior in quality. Value in India for iPhone 4 is predictable to be around 36,000/- INR. Customers who are agreeable to buy it in India are a little dissatisfied because the company has not quoted any cost for India up till now. Well, one can merely presume an estimated price for this device bearing in mind the fact with the intention of iPhone 3G was announced at $199 previous year so iPhone 4 supposed to be priced for some around this amount as well.

The most significant obsession Apple cared at the time of development of iPhone 4 is its battery life. The new iPhone 4 allows six hours of 3G browsing, seven hours of 3G calling, ten hours of WI-Fi browsing and up-top 40 hours of music playback. Additional features of iPhone 4 consist of Quad band 3G at 7.2 Mbps, Bluetooth among A2DP, GPS, WiFi, etc. One can have only 2 choices in colors, that is Black and White.

For more info about Apple iPhone 4, just go through these posts:
    Apple iPhone 4 better or not?
    Apple iPhone 3G vs Apple iPhone 4