Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2010

HTC Touch installation/sync problems "rndismpx.sys" on (unknown) is needed

Hi there, I am having problem installing the HTC touch and synchronizing the same to my PC as i am connecting the device and it is showing "Found New Hardware" later display message that "rndismpx.sys" on (unknown) is needed. So i am not able to proceed further and did not any info about this file any where. So please help me to sort out this issue. Thank you.
Old 08-06-2010

Re: HTC Touch installation/sync problems "rndismpx.sys" on (unknown) is needed

This might be the issue of the ActiveSync which is got corrupted or having the problem running the same. So it is better to have the download of the ActiveSync on your system and then try to achieve the same. But make sure that you are downloading the latest version of the ActiveSync for better performance.
Old 08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
This might be the issue of the ActiveSync which is got corrupted or having the problem running the same. So it is better to have the download of the ActiveSync on your system and then try to achieve the same. But make sure that you are downloading the latest version of the ActiveSync for better performance.
Thanks for the quick response that you have given me but if possible please give me the download link of the same and also discuss what to do after the download of the same.
Old 08-06-2010

There are lots of the official site are available who are offering the download for the ActiveSync file but most trustable and reliable is to download the same from the Microsoft Official site. Here below i am giving you the download of the file that you are looking for. So just go the through the and get rid of the issue that you are getting.
ActiveSync
Old 09-06-2010

All you have to do is to download the rndismpx.sys file from the internet by making Google Search and then copy the same and then paste it to the "c:\program files\microsoft activesync\drivers" which is nothing but the ActivSync folder of your computer. So do the same and let us know whether it is working for you or not.
Old 10-06-2010

I have gone through the procedure that you have discussed to achieve the success but after following the same i have not yet got the success but also getting error for some more file which is for the "usb8023x". So if possible please provide me the help for this issue also. A help may be appreciated

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,