Thread: Windows 7 Professional RTM x64 with Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Sync Problems

Windows 7 Professional RTM x64 with Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Sync Problems

I have installed the Windows 7 Professional RTM x64 with Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 and when i am trying to synchronize my phone with the same the first day it was working all fine transferred the all data but next day it stopped working and i am unable to synchronize my phone with the computer. So please help me to get rid of the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Professional RTM x64 with Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Sync Problems

I think that your device is having some problem because of which it is unable to detect by the computer. If this is the case then i will advise you to first give a hard reset to your device and then try to access the same might be able get the things working according to the same. Also let me know that it is working for you.

Re: Windows 7 Professional RTM x64 with Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 Sync Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Goatape View Post
    I think that your device is having some problem because of which it is unable to detect by the computer. If this is the case then i will advise you to first give a hard reset to your device and then try to access the same might be able get the things working according to the same. Also let me know that it is working for you.
    I have tried the same but the things are not working for me as i have performed as you said. So please give me some more solution to work with it.

If the above hard reset is not working for you then i think your Windows Mobile Device Center installation might corrupted and needs to repair. I will suggest you to repair or it is better if you uninstall it first and then reinstall it so that you will work with the clean installation. Perform the same and see whether it is working or not.

Thanks for all the effort you are showing to me regarding my query. But i think this is not enough as i have tried the same also but not working for me. So please let me know some more solution which will work for me and i should get rid of the issue and work with the synchronization of my phone data to computer of mine.

Let me try one more i think that there might be the issue with the ActiveSynch which is not able to detect the connection or not having the support for the Windows Mobile Device Center. So i will advise you to replace the ActiveSynch with the latest version of the ActiveSynch which will help you to synchronize the phone of yours.