Thread: Onkyo a-rv410 amplifier output problem

Onkyo a-rv410 amplifier output problem

I recently purchased a Samsung LCD TV (model: LE32A568) and a home theater SAMSUNG (Model: HT-XA100T - with 5 speakers so a 5.1). To listen to an audio CD, no problem, it comes in 2.1 normal. To play a DVD, no problem either, I have the sound and image. By when I want to connect Onkyo a-rv410 amplifier to LCD TV to the home theater speakers, nothing comes out. Please help. Thanks.

Re: Onkyo a-rv410 amplifier output problem

To get the sound of TV channels on your home theater, you must leave the TV sound so that it enters the home entertainment. To do so, we invite you to use an RCA cable or an optical cable connecting the audio outputs on your TV (for RCA Audio Out, Digital Audio Out for optics) to the audio inputs on your Home Cinema Samsung (AUX IN for RCA, Digital Audio In for the optical). When pairing, select the correct source using the AUX button on your remote. It is sometimes necessary to perform multiple pressures on the AUX (or Input Sel) of the remote home-cinema for the active channel.

The minimum voltage of Onkyo a-rv410 amplifier is 3V also all T08x are identical. But in your case it should not be a problem since with 10V power supply, your inputs are 5V. Have you done exactly as I said, remove the 10K original and replace it with two of 20K.

I would give a sounding different from that heard on the minimum value of an input voltage of the TL084. I just realized a non-inverting amplifier circuit with a conventional x10 TL084CN ST home with an input signal roughly square amplitude 0.48V and 0.38V mean, I get an output signal of amplitude 5.1 V and 3.75 V average value, ie it works hair cell. I just did the editing with two resistors: one between-Vs and V, the other between V-and ground, V + is connected to the signal. I am only one that amplifies TL084 near 0V.

Also tries not to connect the amplifiers on the same socket, checks the quality from your audio cables. In pro audio live and studio, the Golden Rule is to always share a common earthing (ground) between the audio, if you run just after the problems of "Ground loop". So a computer and an amp in the same house audio chain MUST be on the same souce of earthing.Obviously most of the electrical circuits in a given house are from the same distribution panel, but I've seen horror stories. These two devices do not consume enough to blow a fuse electrical circuit.