Thread: Screen Lock on Galaxy Portal Wont master reset

Screen Lock on Galaxy Portal Wont master reset

After 3 wrong attempt done on the display lock my Samsung Galaxy Portal phone is locked permanently. Now the app is asking me to go to Gmail address and reset the password. I had not activated the internet connection on my phone. And each time when I am trying to unlock the same I am getting this error. I am in need of some help to fix this issue. I had tried a number of time to unlock the phone but it fails to work. I hope there can be some way of solving this problem.

Re: Screen Lock on Galaxy Portal Wont master reset

If your Gmail information is not acknowledged on the phone then your only chanve is to get your Samsung Galaxy Portal phone reset by an engineer from Samsung Team. You can perform this by calling 084567267864 or check at some nearby place for any authorized repair centers and also from this link : http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/lo...RVICE.LOCATION

After looking through various solution on the web I had found something that might be able to help you to fix the issue. For that first you have to switch off the phone and then restart the same by holding the volume down button with call and end call key. The device will boot in recovery screen. Now you have to choose factory reset from here and perform the same. All data will be wiped out and once the phone starts then it will no longer be on locked screen.

Below is a ver simple operation to reset your mobile running on Android operating system:
    1. First of all remove the SIM card and memory card
    2. After that turn on your mobile phone
    3. Now you need to call on the virtual phone keypad and enter the following code - *2767*3855#

This code was intended to reset the settings of the mobile phone completely.