Thread: Transfer phonebook to car via Bluetooth?

Transfer phonebook to car via Bluetooth?

I have bought a brand new car which is having the feature to support the phonebook contact on the bluetooth of the car radio. And i wanted to make the synchronize my phone contact to car radio so i have read the full manual for the same but did not understand how to perform the same. i am using the Windows Mobile. So help me to achieve the transfer of the phonebook to car. Thanks in advance.

Re: Transfer phonebook to car via Bluetooth?

If you are unable to transfer the file and still unable to understand the complete thing then i will advise you to have software which is helpful for transferring the data from the phone to car. The one which i am talking about is known as the "Jeyo bluetooth software". Just give a try to this tool and you will like it.

Actually i am following all the step given by the manual that is given but after following all step the radio gives the wait message and does not proceed. When i use the phone other then the Windows Mobile i can achieve the same the problem is with the Windows mobile only. So help me to get rid of this issue.

Then this is seems to have the problem with the phone only. Just make sure that your phone is supporting the feature to transfer the contact via bluetooth to the car. And if it is supporting then i think you have to first take the complete back up of the phone and then try reset the phone to factory setting. No0w restore the backup and connect once again to car and see whether you are able to transfer contact to the Car.

I am having one more thing that might help for the transfer of the phonebook to the car so that you can use the same. The software which i am using right now with my car is known as the "JETware" which is Windows Mobile based application to perform most of the functionality of the Windows Phone. So try this out.

First of all thanks for all the replies that you have given me to work with the query of mine. I have gone through all the manual setting but unable to achieve the same. So decided to download the software which is discussed above but having no idea where can i get the same. So if any one can provide me the download for same then i can use the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Udyan View Post
    First of all thanks for all the replies that you have given me to work with the query of mine. I have gone through all the manual setting but unable to achieve the same. So decided to download the software which is discussed above but having no idea where can i get the same. So if any one can provide me the download for same then i can use the same.
    As you have asked about the download of the software, here i am giving you the download of the hope you will like it. Check the attachment of the file.
    Attached Files Attached Files