Thread: Windows mobile unable to make network connecting error

Windows mobile unable to make network connecting error

I am trying to attach my Pocket PC Phone with windows mobile 5 on my Vista desktop. It does not attach and the continually viewer has the following error. Windows Mobile-based USB apparatus is plugged in but is not capable to create a network connection to the desktop. Do me a favor and outline what you encompass done. What apparatus are you using. Is it an upgraded PC or did it come with Vista. Have you been capable to ascertain a partnership. Does your system be familiar with that there is an apparatus plugged in. Anything that might provide me a superior idea to help you out.

Re: Windows mobile unable to make network connecting error

I encompass an Omni i900 (WM 6.1). I had the similar difficulty connecting my apparatus to my Windows vista ultimate x64. Presently subsequent to unchecking "facilitate advanced data functionality" from: setting-->Connections-->USB to PC everything predetermined and my mobile phone associated to my system using sync. Motorola Q with spanking innovative Vista install on a Dell Latitude D810. Tried the entire the tricks containing disabling advanced networking characteristic on the phone.

My apparatus is a Palm 700wx phone. I am connecting with USB to a Dell Latitude D620 with Vista Ultimate. Vista was installed as an improvement. I installed the most recent version or description of WMDC without several problems. The WMDC always says "not associated". There are no errors reported on the WMDC screen. The occurrence log has the error: "Windows Mobile-based USB apparatus is plugged in but is not capable to create a network correlation to the desktop." I have tried disabling the entire vpn drivers and the windows firewall without achievement.

I enabled the ActiveSync alternative on the Windows Live One Care firewall. It merely worked for that one session. I cannot put mutually what was dissimilar for that session. I have uninstalled and re-installed v 6.1 of WMDC two times at present; encompass done the similar with the drivers; I have tried turning off the entire firewalls; removing USB hubs; checked to make certain the entire required services are working; re-started the mobile apparatus OS. Nothing runs when the phone is plugged in I observe a message regarding the driver loading, it says it loads productively and the driver come into view as working appropriately in apparatus administrator. The WMDC starts it has a message saying "Not Connected" - no errors; no diagnostics - that's the entire.

I had accurately the similar problem on the other hand spent additional than two hours on the declaration. The preceding situation talking to the pocketpcmag url fixed the problem. The WM5 Settings - Connections - Usb to computer - uncheck the "Facilitate advanced network functionality". Disconnect apparatus and attach back up. Familiar it instantaneously and essentially listed my Treo 750 as a SmartPhone USB Sync.

Doing this did not exertion for me. I encompass a Dell Axim X51v. This occurs occasionally. The merely way I have been capable to resolve is back up the entire my data on my PDA, do a hard reset, then spend the afternoon reinstalling the entire my software and restoring my information. Windows Mobile-based USB apparatus is plugged in but is not capable to create a network connection to the desktop.

I encompass tried the entire the steps in the first url. No declaration. Furthermore I have tested that the entire the hardware is running correctly. I in addition checked the apparatus on an additional system (working Vista Home Premium Upgrade) and it worked presently extremely well (was a dell dimension 9500). Tested an HP PDA on the system with troubles and it in addition might not connect. Would reinstalling the OS (again) make available a declaration. The merely change we encompass made from the first time we upgraded this apparatus to vista and having to reload the OS is we installed additional memory. I even got to the point where I took the innovative memory out presently for kicks.