Thread: Drag an drop on htc hd2 home screen

Drag an drop on htc hd2 home screen

I have heard of a software application for my Drag an drop on htc hd2 home screen because i am having the default digital clock which seems goo but not better than the analog clock which comes with the software. I do not know the name of this software and also this software has some very unique features. anyone aware of this can help me.

Re: Drag an drop on htc hd2 home screen

Just a little skin changes and adapted for the hero widget to contact my phone (HTC touch Pro2). In fact I use a modified 3D light with no scrollbar is the bottom, just navigate with the widgets. Just a Skin modified for the Hero contact widget that I use with my phone (htc touch pro2). In fact, I am using the 3D subject to change without the light bar downstairs and I navigate only with widgets.

I think that you are talking about the Throttlelock. This app's target Is To Provide a cool way to lock the device Along with Some security. For That Purpose unlock the device CAN NOT Be Without the correct code. It's really important to remember the pattern you Entered at it's startup. I recomend performing Before Installing a backup this app. This app IS provided 'As Is' and I take no responsibility "of possible harm or lost of data derived from it's use.

There's a tool Called "ThrottleLock Settings" at StartMenu> Programs WHERE you can configure how ThrottleLock works. The Most important ones are the Lock Automatically lock and Idle Time Before That Will Make the device lock When ever you turnoff the device and the timeout IS reached. Important: In the config dialog you must click the OK button top right to save the exchange. The soft key exit just exit the application Without Saving.

The app IS Fully skinable. You can easily Develop new skins by copying the Default Skin folder to Another inside the skins folder and Replacing the png graphics with the ones you like. You can make changes Aussi's and spacingS by Modifying skin.xml queue. Also the app suports multilanguages.Though the configuration tool IS only available in English at the moment.

the app to your languaje just copy the file to a file texts.txt Called texts_XXX.txt WHERE XXX 3 Is The ISO code for your tanks languaje And Then translate the texts inclued in that file. Respect the line orders and returns Cariaga, Also take care to keep the UTC16 encoding. If You Have a translation queue and do not want to share it heistate posting it at the forum! I Will include it in Further releases.