Thread: After formatting MT6225 E05 it is not working.

After formatting MT6225 E05 it is not working.

I have purchased N96 China mobile MT6225 E05 with dual SIM card. When I connected my phone to computer system it displayed the message that I have to format it before connecting. Hence I have selected OK and then the problem started that is my phone is not turning on. Can anybody help me to solve the MT6225 E05 format disk problem?

Re: After formatting MT6225 E05 it is not working.

Actually the thing is that your memory card is not working, for solving the problem you need format it once again if you can access it through any card reader. One more thing you need to make sure that you have set the phone without memory card and also with completely chard battery. These two things are required or else your mobile phone will give you another problem.

If your mobile phone is turning ON then the first thing you need to check is your battery. Normally china mobile phone does not come with good mobile phone battery. I am saying this because I have experienced a lot with the bad mobile phone batteries. Check the healthiness of your mobile phone battery and after that try again to switch it ON.

Well the thing that is happed to your mobile phone is not so difficult to explain but a little technical. The thing is that if you are having the software in your computer system for your phone then your computer system detects both, your memory card and as well as you phone and when you have select to format then it formatted both the memory card and the chip of your mobile phone.

I am facing problem in understanding the problem you are having, so I need the answers to some question. Is your mobile phone is turning ON or not. The display of your mobile phone is fine or not. You can make calls or not if not what is the problem you are facing while making calls. Memory card is having the data or not. If you provide the answer to these questions then I can try to solve the problem.

The memory card I am having is working fine that is not having any problem. But I do not why my computer system is displaying two disks. The SD card is displayed as G and the phone is displayed as J and phone is formatted and it not having any kind of data. The thing is that I am not able to swish ON, using battery or without using battery.

I am also facing similar issue with my N96 china mobile phone, but I am able to turn ON and I can also connect my phone to my computer system and it displays two disks with their memory specification. The thing is that this is the only thing I can see and then the screed is white with no other display and I am not able to do anything else. Even if disconnect it from computer system the only thing that can be displayed is the white screen.