Thread: My sony ericsson x1 problems

My sony ericsson x1 problems

I have a problem with my laptop a sony ericsson xperia x1.je no longer able to load it and seeing a red light is when I plug this how its done? can help resolve this m hoping to have probleme the response of this mobile does not proved good for me even though i have installed the drivers and other stufffs but tany how the phone does not connect with my laptop. please help me to resolve this sony ericsson x1 problems

Re: My sony ericsson x1 problems

This problem can be solved by hard resetting the phone and hence follow the below mentioned steps:
    • turn your sony ericsson xperia x1 off.
    • Hold both right and left buttons (the ones right under the screen) simultaneously.
    • Then hold the power button , without holding the other buttons.

This method will be quiet easier than doing hard reset with the stylus.

Most probably this phone will appear on your system when you reformat your machine because there are some viruses present on the system which is causing this error and i would also suggest you to install a powerful antivirus application which can delete all the possible virus which may be present on your system. If the scanning does no resolve the issue than you will have to get rid of this issue by reformatting the system.

As far as I know it would be better to call the customer care before going taking any such steps . If your cellphone is still in the warranty period than I would suggest you to visit the nearest service center because your phone is still in the warranty period and hence you can get your phone checked without any cost.

I spent over half an hour today with my customer service who said that Bouygues is the builder who is at fault and not them as they deal with that of the administrative and do not touch the phone, just to check out the charger, the phone, battery and the intervention report. Everybody blames me and I do not understand how I, a customer who has a phone repair is left with an irreparable phone charger a mere error in the box at the bottom. Who is responsible? What should I do?
    Last edited by Welsh; 08-06-2010 at 12:15 AM.

The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 is a very good smartphone. In case of problems the Sony Ericsson service is very competent (bps to install internet orange) and very fast. Very nice, well in hand, practice the Xperia X1 is worth its price has dropped since the release of X2.

Many functions but is that really suited. Sony W995 or even an iPhone offers simple access functions more suited to daily use ... Note also for those who go abroad because the phone connects to wap only if we do not manip before! the way, if you're not careful you end up with bill inconsiderate! In short, I regret this purchase for personal use but remains favorable for its functionality and keyboard