Thread: Problem with Voice Command 1.6 on WinMo 6.5

Problem with Voice Command 1.6 on WinMo 6.5

I have been using the WinMo 6.5 Phone since last three months trying to use the voice command. Even though i can play albums artists as well as genre and all. This is really a very good in all aspects of technology except one. That is the Problem with Voice Command 1.6 on WinMo 6.5. because while i was trying to use the voice command with my WinMo 6.5. I was not allowed to do so because i was trying to play an album which was not getting played and instead of that a new album was played. please help....

Re: Problem with Voice Command 1.6 on WinMo 6.5

Most probably this is because of the routing of audio ads do not meet the parameters of Voice Command because of the way that Bluetooth has been implemented on this device. Voice commands can be done via the Bluetooth headset and all audio messages pass through the system microphone and Bluetooth headset. If nothing is working then i would suggest you to try this it might work.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The announcement of the numbers of incoming calls made via the speaker phone on Windows Mobile devices equipped with pre-build 15097.3.0.0. To find the build number on your device, go to Settings> About, or Start> Control Panel> About. If your build number is 15097.3.0.0 below, you will find this dysfunction.

The Bluetooth Voice Command 1.6 does not work properly on the laptop Samsung BlackJack. Via the headset this device, it is not possible to start a voice interaction or receive audio messages. By pressing the voice command button on a Bluetooth headset, you actually start interacting with Voice Command but the audio through a microphone and speaker rather than the Palm headset.

It affects the phone call key (long) thanks to the software "Advanced config tool 3.3" in Menu> more settings> key assignments> and specify the path voicecmd.exe. Bypassing advanced config tool 3.3 does not work (it does not work with the menu button assignments in settings of windows mobile voice command reacts weird because it cancels but believes the voice command instead of the trigger

I have a Touch Diamond (Windows Mobile 6.1) and the only version of voice command that works is 1.6.19214 (last re-U.S. version). So too bad I speak English to call someone and with the accent! "Call" instead of "Call" and "mobile". There seems a pronounciation problem. hence try recording it in a more silent.

Before installing this application it is better to go through the pre requisites.
    • WM5 / 6 / 61. Device.
    • Net.CF 2.0 or 3.5 installed
    • 1 MB of storage space.
    • 1 MB of free mem.
    • Will it work "any device screen! It's Tested to work in QVGA, WQVGA, WVGA and VGA.
    • 3D Effect Will only work on gold Samsung HTC GSensor enabled devices.