Thread: Bluetooth is not working on my iPhone.

Bluetooth is not working on my iPhone.

I am having Pwned iPhone 3G operating on 3.1, but from when I have upgraded to 3.1 I do not why the Bluetooth is not working I mean it is not turning on. Before upgrading to 3.1 pwned on 3.0 bluethooth was working fine without any problem. Now when I try to switch the Bluetooth it just spins and then just goes back to OFF position. I want to why Bluetooth is not working on my iPhone.

Re: Bluetooth is not working on my iPhone.

I am unable to get my iPhone 3G for detecting other Bluetooth devices. My phone is able to spot few devices, but when I try to pair it with the iPhone 3G, it never pairs with that. According to this is another issue in the chain of iPhone 3g issue. I am really annoyed with this kind of performance of my iPhone 3G, now I am regretting why I have bought this iPhone 3G phone.

I am also facing this similar issue and I am not able to solve this problem. What more it is not having the tools for deleting some files as the MP3 files and I am not able to use other audio files for setting those as ring tone. If anybody can help me solve this issue then please do so as soon as possible. I will be waiting for the related replies.

I am facing really big problem with the iPhone 3G Bluetooth. When I am going away from the iPhone headset the Bluetooth loses contact, this behavior is normal, but the problem is that if I try to reconnect it is not connecting again. If I want to connect it again then I have to remove it from headset from the Bluetooth settings and after that connect it again. I have tried this with two different headsets that I am having and both of them giving me the same error.

You do not need to worry about the issues of iPhone 3G whether it is related to Bluetooth or something else that will be solved. For solving these issues you just need to do the following things and your issues will be solved. The first thing you need to do is to reset the car hands free. After that reset the iPhone 3G, then you will be able to connect to Bluetooth device you want.

I was also getting this problem but got the solution for this problem, here are the steps that I have followed for solving the problem
    On my iPhone, first I have gone to settings and then gone to retune and then selected the "retune All Setting" .
    Then on car I have cleared all the earlier pairing and then restart the iPhone and then turn on the Bluetooth. After that my iPhone is paring as normal.

According to me this is really stupid if I have to retune my iPhone every time I have to use the Bluetooth. Because after retuning I lose the entire message and the entire thing that I have set in my iPhone, it just comes back to factory default and in my case this is not good. Apple must find out the specific solution for this problem because every time we cannot retune the iPhone

hi some thing same has happened with me. Iam trying to turn on bluetooth of my apple iphone 3G so that it can search devices but as soon as I turn it on, it gets turn off without even showing the option "Searching Devices". I have tried everything but noting is working. reset settings but still the same. may be iam missing some option to turn it on or i have switched off something, dont no. plzzz help me out of this. thanks