Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2010

HTC pro synchronizing issue

I have recently purchased an HTC Pro mobile phone and I am not able to connect or synchronize the device to my desktop which is been installed with Windows Xp. I do not know what could have been the problem. I have tried a lot but not able to make it function well. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to be sorted well. Please help.
Old 07-06-2010

Re: HTC pro synchronizing issue

I have been facing similar issue. I was not able to synchronize my device to the system and this has caused a huge issue. I do not know what could have been making the thing to work. I then downloaded the WMDC from Microsoft website and installing reinstalling it a lot of time it made the device to be synchronized and work well. Now there is no issue as I am able to work well with the system and the phone. Its a great help.
Old 07-06-2010

Another way through which you can make the device to be synchronized to the system is by getting the suite application downloaded to the system and then trying to connect the device well. It could be that you may have the suite application but the possibility could be that the application may be appended with some issue and hence it is not allowing the thing to get the device synchronized well. So do check and make the possible ailments to be fulfilled.
Old 07-06-2010

The possibility seems that the USB port to which you are connecting the device is not able to cope well and hence this is the reason that the device or the phone is not getting synchronized well. So in order to check out for the issue it would be very much essential that you connect the device to the port where it can cope well and then be able to synchronize. You need to connect the device to USB 2.0 port and then check out.
Old 07-06-2010

It could be that the settings need to be changed from the device. That may work well for you. You need to check out on settings option and then look for connection. Now in that section you need to uncheck the USB to PC which may say Enable advanced network functionality. After it is been done you need to look out for the difference and then restart the system. I hope the things will now work in your ways after making the possible implementations. So look out.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,