Thread: Windows Mobile 6: How To Backup SMS Messages?

Windows Mobile 6: How To Backup SMS Messages?

I have Windows Mobile 6 mobile phone. I have lots of SMS in my message inbox. Actually I haven't delete any message from my mobile phone and that's why my inbox become full. I want to save all these messages in my computer, but I don't know how to do this. I want to asked How To Backup SMS Messages from Windows Mobile 6. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Windows Mobile 6: How To Backup SMS Messages?

As per my knowledge there is no way to take backup of your sms from your mobile phone without installing another third party application in your computer. In this case if you want to save all your favorite messages in your computer then you have to download and install third party application that can take backup of your mobile phone. Just search on the internet for the solution.

Why don't you use My phone service of Microsoft. This service take backup of all your mobile's data. The recommended (default) settings will synchronize your contacts, calendar appointments, tasks, photos, videos, text messages, songs, browser favorites and documents between your phone and your My Phone web account. I think you have to use it.

You have to use Windows Mobile SMS Sync 2.0 to take backup of all your messages. Windows Mobile SMS Sync 2.0 syncs, backs up, and exports text messages from your Windows Mobile phone to a new phone, your desktop computer, or to an SQL database. Transfering your text messages is easy via our online service, a storage card, or a USB cable. Also included with the application is a Windows Desktop application for viewing and searching the text messages and calls that you backup.

there is a software "Jeyo" that manages the synchronization and display on the PC SMS. Then you have to do it copy and paste to retrieve messages. It's a little mess, but I better not. I also wanted to save SMS on my beloved. It is very easy to use and easy to install software. Just go to the official site of it and download that application.