Thread: Samsung Jet - Music player and ringtones

Samsung Jet - Music player and ringtones

I have Samsung Jet mobile phone which is 4 months old. I am trying to transfer some mp3 files into ringtones. When I tried to send these home made ringtones to the mobile, these ringtones are recognize as mp3 files and not the ringtone by the mobile phone. Music Player recognize these ringtone as songs. I don't know how to separate these mp3 files from the ringtone. Please help me with Samsung Jet - Music player and ringtones.

Re: Samsung Jet - Music player and ringtones

This is the normal problem having by most of the people. This is not the problem related to the Samasung jet mobile phone. All type of mobile phone have the same problem. Mobile phones like Nokia, LG, motorola all having the same problem. I think there is no solution for that. You have to go on this problem. Why don't you put only one ringtone file in your mobile phone as your permanent ringotne.

I also had the same problem. I search a lot on the internet, but I unable to find the correct solution. Then one of my friend tell me to create different playlist for mp3 files and create another playlist for ringtone. Then create different playlist for mp3 files and ringtone and then I able to separate mp3 files from the ringtone. I think you also do this.

You have to use following steps to fix this problem. Most of the people use this simple steps to get rid out of this problem. I think you also use these steps.
    1. First go to music player -> now to option -> now create new playlist -> add "mp3" as name and add all your mp3 files in this folder.
    2. Now create another playlist with "ringtone" name and add all ringtone this folder.
    Now while playing mp3 files you will not hear any ringtone file.

I also had the same problem. When I contact service center of the Samsung mobile phone, they tell me that it is not possible to prevent ringotnes from appearing in the Music player. They tell me that there is no such kind of facility is available currently to separate mp3 files from the ringtone. I think you have to create plylist for songs and then try to play those songs.