Thread: iPhone and blackberry messenger

iPhone and blackberry messenger

Hello,
    I just wanted to know if you can communicate with blackberry messenger and iphone? I have been searching this for a long time now but no success still. If you have done this before and know how to communicate then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: iPhone and blackberry messenger

Hello,
    Interesting question because your BB and iPhone often coexist within the same group (family, friends etc.), which is my case, then I looked and behold the answer on the user guide of BB. You can use BlackBerry Messenger to communicate with your friends with a BlackBerry. I think this should also work with the iphone too. Just try this, though I have not tried this you can try it out.

I have tried the application that you suggested but no use, the application is not working. One has only to watch it, and learn about this position if new. I put the discussion follower and I put on some info as soon as I found something new. This might be an good idea that may help all those who like me have no choice between BB and iPhone.

The messaging is designed to release between Blackberry and iPhone that is "whatsapp" available for OTA or appworld and the AppStore. This is a Messenger WhatsApp text messaging app Which Allows you to exchange messages with your friends and contacts to pay for having Without SMS. WhatsApp Messenger IS cross platform am and is Currently available for iPhone and Blackberry and yes, iPhones and BlackBerries can post each Other Too. To send and Receive messages, your WhatsApp Utilizes Existing smartphone internet data plan: 3G/EDGE. In addition to basic chat Functionality, iPhone users can enjoy unlimited MMS. Also features let you share image, video and audio media.

Hello,
    Thank you for your replies. I just find it on the app store and I will give feed backs about the ergonomics over use. In any case, the critics seem positive. But there is one problem: it does communicate with blackberry messenger. It must also download the blackberry messenger Whatsapp. Let us see what is the feedback of the software now. By the way thanks again.