Thread: Samsung S5230 turn off key tones

Samsung S5230 turn off key tones

Currently I have purchased a new Samsung S5230 mobile phone. Actually I am not familiar with the functionality of this mobile phone. That’ why I am not able to use this mobile phone quite easily. I want to turn off the keypad tone of this phone but I am not able to do it. Can anyone tell me how to turn off the keypad tones this Samsung S5230 cell phone. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: Samsung S5230 turn off key tones

You can easily turn off the keypad tones of your Samsung S5230 mobile phones. For changing you just have to press the volume and switch off keypad tones on your Samsung S
    5230. After that try to press the volume up/down button which is situated on the left hand side of the Samsung S5230 mobile phone, at the time on the standby home screen. Hope that helps you out.

On the main display press the Menu icon and then the main menu will be displayed. After that touch the Settings icon and then a list of settings will be displayed. After that touch the Phone profiles icon and a list of profiles will be displayed. Now you have to touch the arrow next to the required profile and a list of incoming call types will be displayed. After that touch the drop down box and then touch the Phone Sounds. Now touch the keypad tone and keep any required tone or else turn it off and touch on Save. Thats it.

idea

Look. It's not that complicated when you first get to know the phone.

To change the Ringtone/Message alert/Phone sounds on Samsung GT-S5230 you'll have to drag "Sound Settings" widget out on, to the idle screen (Main Touch Screen), from your widget toolbar and push the widget. Now you can change the sounds from the optional menu above (Incoming call/New message/Phone sounds.)

Note. If the "Sound Settings" widget isn't among the list, in your widget toolbar, then go to Menu/Settings/Display and Light/Widget/ and find it on the list and checkbox it. Now it should be in your widget toolbar.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

idea Re: Samsung S5230 turn off key tones

Also, preferably - you can change Message and Ringtone sounds for each individual on your Phone Contact list. To do that, go to Menu/Phonebook/ and under each contact name, you can push the menubar "Edit" and change the Ringtone and add more fields like Message Tone. Under each of these two fields, you can add "Special Tone" and find the desired Message and Ringtone Tone for your contact.

Note. Your Phone Contacts have to be stored on the cellphone (not the Sim Card), to enable the Sound Fields).
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    I will eventually throw it out the window this mobile! IMPOSSIBLE to install the CD (supplied with the original GSM) or the program on the Samsung site! It does not recognize the mobile phone when connecting USB. So, what could explain the trick if there is a trick once and for all rather than saying you have to do that it should not be raiment on his move because I tried everything install uninstall reinstall.
    Same shit here. I only manage to connect the phone in mass storage mode, and basically, PC recognizes phone's memory card only. I've tried all possible combinations, nothing happening when try to connect in PC Studio mode!