Thread: MT6225 flight mode stuck

MT6225 flight mode stuck

Hello,
    I want to travel in the next month, I ask the following question: If I'm in the airplane and the flight mode have set, what is the difference to normal? there are no side effects when I'm on the mobile? of course I can do it for those hours in the plan. Do I have to set the phone account for the reason. If I am wrong please guide me with the correct. Thank you.

Re: MT6225 flight mode stuck

You can not use the phone as GSM and UMTS because they are deactivated. Otherwise, you can do anything with the phone. I thin this is not only intended for the plane or flight mode but also so that you can save power if not well you have to be reached. I guess you are clear now.

In the regular, you draft the phone in Flight mode operation, the mobile phone does not use in aircraft. The experience made in the past year. Current course, it saves a lot and goes to any bluetooth. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to explain. Also I think it depends on the airline and if you make clear those that you have set phone to flight mode, then you must use it too. I guess this will help you.

One should definitely use the flight mode. I myself have also made the experience that I spoke to a stewardess and was told to put it on the flight mode. I was on the flight mode and they let me to use the phone as well. I do not think that it depends on the airline that. I really think that the mode was made so that it constitutes the problem and we may use it.

If you need to activate the flight mode then just follow these steps
    In flight mode the radio functions of the phone are turned off. However, you still access the organizer functions.
    Select Tools> Control panel> Device> Flight mode, and specify whether you each time you press the power button, to choose between Flight mode and phone want to be asked.
    In Flight mode , the flight mode icon displayed in the status bar. To switch modes, you can either click on this icon or (in phone mode) to the symbol for the signal strength tap.