Thread: Iphone mt6225 Problems

Iphone mt6225 Problems

Hello,
    I have brought a iphone mt6225, but seems that this mobile phone has many problems. I was trying to install the pc suite for it which I had downloaded but this is not working. Also, I am experiencing some issues with its drivers. If any one else is experiencing the same problem and has an solution for this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Iphone mt6225 Problems

I have some issues related to media files, especially to the memory card (2Gb).

- In the mobile Phone Suite is first detected correctly, but then lubricates without further intervention from again (disconnected / Handy Expense completed "). In addition, is shown in the SIM and phone memory only. Where is the memory card?

- In the workplace, the memory card is displayed, but if I want to access, then insert I get the message "Disk". If I "properties" choose, nothing happened at all and then lubricates almost from the computer (rebuild desktop).

- If I load outside of the mobile phone media files on the memory card, then they are not found in the mobile phone. It's also brings nothing when I insert them into folders (as described in the Manual). The same is basically true for the internal memory.

If you have a solution to any of these issue then please let me know. Thanks for your help.

I belong usually to those who use their cell phones just. With any kind of phone Enhancement, I have practically zero experience. Nevertheless, I have the impression that this is a firmware update must produce. This should already be a major undertaking. In this respect, I may then adopt immediately and assure that I over specialized with you has fallen.

How do you connect the phone? Through USB? And that pick the phone - memory, COM port, WEB camera or something else there? And do you have connected additional memory in the phone? Just try the following program, I use it with success. It must be open and run InstallDriver.exe. But the program works without installation. If you want to work with the program then you connect your phone, choose the COM port, and if your phone as additional disk, memory. I have worked without problems and he and another mode. When choosing memory, then I get two extra drive. After clicking on the "my computer" I am free to see these drives and can even throw in a memory feature of the cattle, and not just any sort jad file. By the way java game set and run - it works. If you need you can try this.

And what is your operator? And then we beeline sent automatically configure, and wrote a megaphone that your phone does not support these very automatic settings. And by setting the Internet, you must keep an eye that is used to connect - dab or Inet. Bank Account much more expensive connection. I wonder why the modem to use? Looks like you have a standard Inet. But somehow you communicate here?

N98 + with the same infamous 6225. When connected to the USB on the screen offers a choice of "Mass Memory" and "Web Camera". "Web camera" is working properly. In the "mass memory" - flash drives on the computer visible. But after SyncManager Win XP can not connect to the phone. from offered by Com1 and Com3 and one does not apply to USB-Com.

In the presence of N98 + chipset 6225. When connected to the USB on the screen offers a choice of "Mass Memory" and "Web Camera". "Web camera" is working properly. In the "mass memory" - flash drives on the computer visible. Som driver on WinXP is not assigned. Perhaps due to the fact that there is no menu item for USB transfer mode Com port. Maybe someone knows the service code to activate the Com.