Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MT6225 china mobile drivers

MT6225 china mobile drivers

Hello,
    Some phones with the chip MT6225 steadfastly refuse under Win98 2K, and XP via webcam or Com port to be recognized as USB. The driver of MT6227 not always work. Is the solution to use the tools of K-Touch. If you have more idea on this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: MT6225 china mobile drivers

Com FUNZ, use this drivers and much better than the Phone Suite funz too. Have been looking for something longer and with all of the company Erricson, Siemens, Nokia, Samsung, Oxygen Phone Manager, Mobile Master, etc. via Bluetooth and Serial but without success. If you have any alternate other than think then you are free to discuses here. Thank you.

I installed the software, which are the drivers for the phone, correctly everything goes fine no rejection but I do not have com port and connect the phone with the USB so the software has not been trained to live with usb how fair or what software will thank you for paying attention to my cry for help. If you know how to solve this then please let me know. Thank you.

I have a problem with my phone nokia n96 China, I wanted to use my phone as a modem for Internet connection, but my phone is not recognized by the software I use (nokia pc suite 7), acts of 6225mt installer. I need help to install the driver for mt6225. If you have installed he drivers before then please let me know how to do this. Thank you.

Hello to you! I just wanted to advise you to search with combination of these terms in google: "China phone download download driver computer suite mt6225". Sorry but I have the link, and am super busy right now. For info it had worked for me under windows xp but not vista, so if someone finds a version of vista then please let me know.

I found a driver that Allows you the webcam function. Windows XP brings to work. Works with the 6225 Phone Cam of the KA08 (possibly therefore T901 and i68).
    Important:
    If you have adjusted your Windows with nLite Ensure that important things like the hardware support for cameras, imaging devices and USB video devices not be removed. What exactly are the days I have to find out times when I put on my laptop XP.

Have you already managed to combine with a phone Vista. I have a cect i9 mini and all the drivers refuse to stand firm on Vista, XP with no problem. but unfortunately only one Vista computer

sir i have a sigmatel s9 china mobile please tell me how to coonnect my phone to internet please send me pc suit

Hi logitek,

First of all, can you tell us do you want to connect to internet on your computer via the china mobile phone or just want to connect to internet in your mobile phone? If you want to connect to internet in your mobile phone, then you will have to request for the gprs settings from the network provider that you are using on your phone. If you want to connect to internet on computer via your phone then follow the steps given in this topic - Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hi I HAVE ROCKER CHINA MOBILE. i DOWNLOAD MT6225 MODEM DRIVER. BUT WHEN I UNZIP IT I FOUND IT HAS 6228 DRIVER, SO PLEASE GIVE ME LINK FOR EXACTLY MT6225 DRIVER. i HAVE TRIED OTHER LINK BUT UNABLE TO FOUND RIGHT MT6225 DRIVER. SO PLEASE fORWARD ME IN MY E-MAIL ADD 'nirajtgupta@yahoo.co.in

i very thankful all of you!

Have you tried installing the driver ? Am telling this because, as per my information, there is not much difference in the drivers with the model number of china mobiles. Anyways, you can try out the following post for some help:
    Download Free Usb Modem Drivers for China Mobile Phone
    Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Quote Originally Posted by logitek View Post
    sir i have a sigmatel s9 china mobile please tell me how to coonnect my phone to internet please send me pc suit
    Send E-mail with your problem & I will have you the perfect solution.

hello there is prob to connect my telsda t96 mobile to pc to use internet,,,,,,reply me

thankx a lot

I need USB modem drivers for MT6225, E89 so that I can access Internet from the Mobile phone on the P.C. Please help and send me the drivers because it is urgent. thanks in advance.

me too please any help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast