Thread: Logitech Harmony 555 display issues

Logitech Harmony 555 display issues

I have purchased a Logitech harmony remote. The problem is with the its display unit. It do not show up anything when been operated. i do not know what could have been the issue. It suddenly started to act the way it is now. Please help me out for the same so that I can make the possible things to be worked and sorted well. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Logitech Harmony 555 display issues

The problem can be sorted out well by making the firmware of the device to updated. Do check out for the thing and make to work as required.It could be that the device needs a firmware update and then you can process with the thing. The required or related software that needs to be worked has gone corrupt or not responding. So it would be better that you do perform as required.

You can get the downloads for the firmware from the official site of Logitech. get access to the download page by clicking on the link provided. You need to select the model of your device and then check out on download section for the required firmware or download. Get it worked and then install the firmware to the device. I hope this will then let the remote to function well and the display unit will work for you.

It would be better that you take the device to the manufacturer or the service center and get it corrected. It could be some serious problem. The device is not able function properly as it seems the display IC may have been worned out. In order to check out it is necessary that you process it with the technical support team. You will then be able to execute the same.

Get the device to be worked well by servicing it from the service center or manufacture. This will let the same to get it functioned and make the possible amendments to be implemented. They may replace the display and install a new one. This will let the device to function well for you then using a new display.