Thread: Remote access to my Windows PC with tablets?

Remote access to my Windows PC with tablets?

Friends I have just got a tablet for the first time and I haven’t known much about it and I am thinking that is this possible to log into my pc through the phone, is there any application which would be making this thing come true if yes can I know the name for those application and can I know the steps which can lead me to make this possible.

Re: Remote access to my Windows PC with tablets?

Hello dear yes this is possible and this can be done by a very well know application for this process s LogMeIn Ignition it has been the best rated application and it surely makes it true and there is no other application which can match it yes it would be costing a bit but I would surely let you make your dream come true.

1) So for this first you can use the web client to get the access for your desktop after you have installed the application LogMeIn Ignition. And you only need the client application if you need more features. And if you are only looking to get a view of your computer and have some interaction then the web client would be doing well.

2) The client version is really very nice and it would be really nice and I am able to get access to those file which I wasn’t able to before. And for this I have edited documents and I have total control over my computer.

3) My pc has been connected to one more laptop many times and I can use one of the paid client to switch to it easily and even able to interact.

4) Overall it has a good performance and it is the easiest way to do this task.

I haven’t done this task but I have heard that there is a free application which would be doing this job for you and it is pocket cloud free version you can search for this and you can download it and have fun with it.

Hey I am using FileReflex to do this task and I have been successfully been able to do this and it is not a cloud storage application for android and I have been really enjoying this application and it has never failed so I would be recommending you with this and I am sure this would be the best solution for your query and as you don’t have to pay anything for this and you can do what you want so definitely this is the search which you are looking for.

Guys LogMeIn Ignition seems to be fine i read about it on the other sites too and today i am going to use it and i think it would be easy and nice option to go with it and one of my friend knows how to use it i asked him and he said he would help me too thanks to all of you your comments have been highly appreciated and would be hoping such help ahead also.