Thread: Iphone does not ring

Iphone does not ring

Hello,
    My iphone does not ring, same with the click on the virtual keyboard, click over to the keystrokes. But the sound is still there, it can be determined to start a song and it leaves the speaker loud and clear. Worse I have not even vibrate feature enabled. The only way to silent mode where it vibrates there, if I remove the silent mode and sets a tone + vibrate (which I always did) there is no ring or vibrate. Any help on this will be great. Thank you.

Re: Iphone does not ring

Hi,
    I do not really see where the problem might come. Did you try turning it off and on again to see? Sometimes it can work. The best is to try a restore via iTunes to see if everything is in order. Otherwise, I suggest you call Apple (number that you find on their site) to explain the problem and know what they think or possible solutions. Good luck, keep us updated.

I do not think this is serious problem, you can fix this easily.
    Just follow these steps
    Code:
    "Settings" => "Sounds" => 
    Topic ringtone is that: the volume is not 0?
    clicks of the keyboard are activated? I guess you will do this and your iphone will ring now. Thank you.

Hello,
    Unfortunately yes I checked all settings and when I move the volume it also sounds an alert tone, but behind most of its still the same except for the music. I think the last option remains is to call the apple support store and check out what the problem is. Till then if you have any other solution then please let me know. Thanks for your help.

I think I have a solution for this. The button in the upper left on the wafer (not really touch ) That switches to quiet, but completely silent in a small hook on the side in my case accidental snagging I do not know that this might the same problem with you. Still if you need you can check and see if this is the problem with your phone. I hope this will work with you.