Thread: samsung jet language packs

samsung jet language packs

I have recently bought a cool new samsung jet mobile phone. I know that it has only few language like english, french and other. I want to use simplified chinese on my mobile phone. I want to asked is there any firmware update which can include langauge packs which has simplified chinese. Please help me with samsung jet language packs. Thank you.

Re: samsung jet language packs

I have recently bought Samsung Jet mobile phone. As per my knowledge Samsung Jet mobile phone doesn't support korean site, japanese site and chinese site. I think Samsung Jet mobile phone does not support asian language. I think they have to update the firmware to fix this problem. I hope they will fix this problem to get asian language.

You can change the language to chinese in the following way.
    1. First go to the MENU option -> Now go to the Settings -> Now go to the Phone settings -> Now go to the LANGUAGE.
    2. Now go to the MENU -> Now go to the Gear -> 4.Option from above> 1.Option
    I hope this will help you.

Unfortunately, do not you write the firmware you have on it. I have an example of latest version (that one XE on it), and there is chinese as the language it.
    First go to the Menu -> Now go to the Settings -> Now go to the Phone Settings -> Now go to the Language -> Now go to the Input Language -> Now select chinese.

use SMS for the virtual QWERTY keyboard. Although the language of the phone (menu, etc. ..) to "German", I'm always here by default "EN" means you need to convert special characters to the latest on the U.S. ... well ... and hold the Z - Y theme ;-) Where can I set the default language of the virtual QWERTY keyboard? Because of the general language, it seems not to orient.