Thread: Odd Kies problem

Odd Kies problem

I have recently bought Samsung Monte mobile phone. I have installed Samsung kies in my mobile phone. It is working fine and I able to connect my mobile phone to it. Whenever I open kies, my internet connection gone. I don't know why this happened. Please help me to fix Odd Kies problem. Thank you.

Re: Odd Kies problem

Samsung Kies is a software key for PC whose use is intuitive, easy and simple. Samsung Kies provides users with Samsung devices features simplified backup and data transfer, powerful features multimedia management and procurement functions practices. I think you have to download and install new version of Samsung Kies in your computer.

I also have Samsung kies, but I don't have any such kind of problem. It has following features:
    Connecting multiple devices: Many digital cameras can be connected simultaneously Samsung (maximum 4).
    * Currently only available on GSM.
    Supports automatic code conversion : Drag and drop files to the connected devices and Samsung Kies automatically performs the conversion in the most appropriate format.

I did the 2.1 update on my Spica Bouygues smoothly with NPS 1.5.
    Now I must use Kies instead of NPS. Big problem, I downloaded two different versions the latest being provided on site Samsung France. When I run the install during the first phase "Extract" a message appears saying "the file dotnetfx35_x86.exe is not a valid Win32 application". I am under XP SP2. After this message the install continues and appears to complete successfully but the launch of Kies I get "MainStage has encountered a problem and needs to close".

I got my phone and it still does not work and I had an experience that I would perhaps be the beginning: I connected another Samsung (same connector, which is not the case with my E900) with my cable. And it does not work either. My friend brought me back the cable and then it works. Everything comes from cable. So I did a test in a telephone shop with one of their cable.
    In fact I bought a charger cable and not a DATA cable. And the store also tried charging cable (when I asked him if there were wires that were only charging and he assured me not). I ordered a new DATA cable and it is working fine.

I install applications on my Jet. I downloaded Samsung Kies, only when I click on Apps Samsung, I can not install the applications I downloaded. They say that I must connect the cable to the phone, I've done so far with the USB cable supplied with the phone. Does he need another cable? Or is it impossible to install applications on the jet?

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    I did the 2.1 update on my Spica Bouygues smoothly with NPS 1.5.
    Now I must use Kies instead of NPS. Big problem, I downloaded two different versions the latest being provided on site Samsung France. When I run the install during the first phase "Extract" a message appears saying "the file dotnetfx35_x86.exe is not a valid Win32 application". I am under XP SP2. After this message the install continues and appears to complete successfully but the launch of Kies I get "MainStage has encountered a problem and needs to close".
    I've a same problem here... How I can solve the problem?

Can you explain your problem in a much better way? Whenever you ask for a solution provide the complete information about your problem including which mobile model are you having, what all things you have done etc.