Thread: Toco Lite touchscreen not functioning properly

Toco Lite touchscreen not functioning properly

Last month I have purchased a new Samsung Toco Lite which is touch screen enabled mobile phone. Now this phone is giving me some trouble. The touch screen of the mobile phone is not working and I have tried many things to make it work properly but still it is not working. I want to know how to make my mobile phones touch screen working, can anyone please help me out? Thanks
    Last edited by Techzero; 06-06-2010 at 05:21 AM.

Re: Tocco Lite touchscreen not functioning properly

I would suggest you to first of all try to perform a master reset in your phone. To do that Touch Menu > Touch Settings > Scroll to and touch Reset settings > Touch All > and then finally Touch Reset. You will also need to enter the password and then Touch Confirm. This will wipe all the data of your phone and it will be like factory tuned. Incase this is still not working for you then you will need to send the phone for a free of charge repair to your local Samsung gallery.

Re: Toco Lite touchscreen not functioning properly

Thanks for the solution that you have provided to me but the main issue is that I am not able to access the menus since the menu option is located at the bottom of the screen which if I am pressing that area then it registers as if I am touching halfway up the screen. I have also tried to go to the local Samsung store and they told me that they were not able to help me since I had bought this phone from the online store and it was not register on the system, so they cant really send it off for repair.

Even I was facing touch screen problem on my Samsung Toco Lite mobile phone where the touch screen was not responding at all. After a lot of research I found out that the Digitzer on this phone was having some kind of problem. So I took it to a local mobile phone repair shop and changed its digitizer to a new one for only $7 only. You can also try to search on google on how to unscrew a Samsung Tocco Lite mobile phone to see how it can be replaced.