Thread: Task Manager in S5620

Task Manager in S5620

Since i am not very much familiar with the Samsung S5620 phone which I purchased recently Can anyone acquaint me how to access the task manager in Samsung S5620 . I would like to know whether it is possible to access the task manager of the Samsung 5620 phone because I wanted to know whether there is a possibility of accessing the task manager. Please enlighten me in this regard.

Re: Task Manager in S5620

As far as i know Samsung S5620 i think that this is not possible to access the Task manager of this cell phone. Because this is not a multitasking device. What is the need to access the task manager since the application which ever you cancel gets cancelled automatically. So i think that there is no need for a device manager on this samsung device. Hope that this will definitely help you in this matter.

This touchscreen 3G mobile incorporating a 3-inch touch screen and new TouchWiz Interface 2.5 that allows to change his Facebook status, MySpace or Twitter and gained the status of his friends, or sending live information from widgets connected. Its menu offers customizable access to a library of additional widgets. This model can also interact with sites such as YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Friendster, by posting text, photos and video. But inspite of all these features there are no task manager on the phone. Ket's hope that samsung will provide the same in future.

I think that there is also a Task Manager for accessing the task manager you will have to read the user manual for the same there are instructions written for accessing the user manual, an MP3 player / FM radio, a port Jack, a video-recorder drive, and a GPS chip that integrates the functionality thus allowing the geotagging of photos marking using geotags.

There is a task manager located in the samsung S5620 since a number of Samsung S5620 cell phone has a task manager so this samsung phone should also have the same. In my samsung phone there is a task manager which is located in the menu. Try to open up your menu and then search for the task manager i hope that you will get the same while browsing theough the functions.

Sure that it has a task manager, I've seen it once. I was trying to browse when it popup the message "Memory fulll. Close some programs to continue" and so show on the Task Manager, as like as it is on Samsung Jet (s8000).

So I though that the device has it implemented, but there is no button to access like on s8000.

I tried several times to reproduce the error to popup the screen, but with no success yet.

It can be due to some application which is accessing your mobile and because of which you are getting that message. You can first quit some applications and then try back. If this does not work at all then you can try to restore your mobiles factory settings back again. The factory settings will put back your default phone settings buy beware it will wipe out all applications and data from your phone.

Samsung S5620b Task Manager

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cdpQt-5iKM

Still don't know how to access...I made this video after browsing on the phone and, as usual, memory got filled.

There is no inbuilt function or feature to access Task Manager in Samsung S5620, the only way you can do that is by third part application. But even searching for a long time, i dint found any such application for S5620. I we need to wait for a time untill any developer does the needful.