Thread: Samsung Monte problems with memory card

Samsung Monte problems with memory card

Recently i have bought a new samsung Monte Phone , Also i have purchased a Kingston 8 GB memory card so that i can use it on my samsung Monte. But unfortunately the memory card is not working on my system so i would like to know whether i am missing something or are there any possibilities so that i can use this memory card on my Samsung Monte phone please help.

Re: Samsung Monte problems with memory card

I may be the solution for you! At least it worked for me. I have a 2GB micro sd card that does not work with my mobile phone Samsung ZV-40. I bought a memory card reader, USB micro sd.

• Card inserted in the drive and plugged it into the USB port, do the following procedure:
    • Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management -> Disk Management
    • Right click on the map -> Format (do not mistake disc!)
    • Name of the volume of your choice
      • File System: FAT
      • Allocation Unit Size: 32kb

• Have fun with your 2GB

hello for me to do anything good whenever your memory card is thrown if the sony ericsson phone when you insert the card nothing happens then you must go to the "File Manager" then "content to ms if it you said to format it if you made the ms and not inserted the problem will be solved other wise try to connect the card with your system using a card reader or some similar device then simply format it once again this should definitely solve your problem.

I used the program called as SD formatter to reformat my card that I originally formatted under Windows XP (something not to be visible). Once reformatted my micro-SD card Kingston was more formatable by my Motorola mobile. In addition to having written KINGSTON I received the following reply (I have not tried, but if it can be useful to someone. Although the card started working.

KillDisk Is a Powerful tool Who Will Completely wipe out and reformat your card "at its original state. You Will Need to download the software we have floppy disk It Is a "stand alone" Software reveal. Stand alone means clustering That Will the software boot by Itself From The DOS soon have a Will you start your PC. Once you formated it with KillDisk, please reformat it again using the option with Windows FAT/FAT16

This happened to be a problem with myself when i purchased a 4GB card freshly bought somedays ago, I inserted it in my Sony Ericsson K530i, and nothing! was shown up when I want to move my files from internal memory, I got two options put in "memory stick (not available) or phone! short, I tried a few things but to my surprise I just hit it with the fingernail in desperation, as if by magic the phone to find my memory stick.

To format the card with Windows i would suggest you to perform the followng steps which are mentioned below:
    • Go to My computer
    • Click right on the card
    • Scroll down to size
    • Choose the option FAT/FAT16

hai me too had a problem with samsung monte i tried whatever u said but the memory card is not detecting...

Have you checked Memory Card in any other device? It might be possible that you memory card is not proper and got corrupted and that is why not getting detected by computer. Is it detected in Samsung Monte? So try this out and let me know about the result. Does this card is compatible with the Samsong Monte? Try to format the card in Samsung Monte if detected and the connect to PC to get the connectivity.

i tried it in other phones too and systems too, but its not detecting, i tried to format in my monte itself but it results in message ERROR

Can Anyone Say Tat Gps And Gps+ Facility Works In Samsung Monte And How To Do It?