Thread: samsung jet software update now available but can't download

samsung jet software update now available but can't download

I have Samsung GT S8000 Jet mobile phone which is 3 months old. In some where I have heard that there is some firmware update available. When I tried to download newest NPS and tried to update, it repeatedly said that the mobile is not supported. I don't know why samsung jet software update now available but can't download. Please help me.

Re: samsung jet software update now available but can't download

The model must be right, not the network operator or different, each firewall, which for the S8000, you can take the S8000. Hardware is really the same, not just software. Tomorrow I get my 8000 with Navigation jet. I think new firmware update is not available for your mobile phone and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just use old firmware update.

I have samsung jet mobile phone. Everything worked fine. The only problem I have now connection to nuclear energy sources, was not registered a combined model. Communication can not continue. There was nothing to change the firmware! What is this? Before updating the way to connect with NPS has the best Version 1.5.
    View SW. before the flash: S5600XXIE1
    View SW. after inflammation: S5600XEIG1
    In other forums there is the problem, but never in reference to a firmware update

Had to problems with the Institute of the Cd with the Pc Studio (Vista Any file missing or something.) I am then on the Samsung site - Support - phone software update - S8000 and selected NPS 1.2.0.IG2.exe. downloaded.
    NPS has also been recognized by the mobile phone. Conn am I appear to update - Device Update - S8000 then after a few seconds "device is not supported. Can one tell me what is the latest FW and how to install it on my S8000 can

you still have warranty, and if software problems are, then inverting. This is my first Samsung, SE has always been a fan would like to exchange no more. What is the connection, had no problems with the reception and would this by the "bar" not be overestimated. Given only four bars are shown, more it does not display as the software hergibt no longer schwangt other display more.

Use following steps to download.
    1st Invites you down the latest firmware. 2nd Invites you to Multiloader_V5.56. 3rd So before it gets going, you should remove your SIM and your SD card. Makes the best cell phone in front of. 4th You must now put the phone in the download status.
    That makes her the following.
    -> To the left (volume button) consider the bottom button pressed.-> Then hold the camera button pressed. -> Then the Main button.
    5th Now open the Multi Loader. No option should now be selected. -> Choose the option in the Control LSI6410. -> Unzip the firmware file. -> Pressures now on AMSS and select the browser apps_compressed. -> Press Rsrc1 then click and select the Rsrc_S8000_Open_Europe_Slav.rc1. -> Then press on Rsrc2 and select the file from Rsrc2_S8000 (Mid). Rc2 -> Finally, you click on Factory FS and select the file from FactoryFs_S8000_Open_Europe_Slav_OXE

6th Now connect your phone to the PC and click on Download.