Thread: samsung jet and flash

samsung jet and flash

I have recently bought a cool new samsung jet. It is very amazing features and it looks very well. I am not able to use application store from my mobile phone. I think I haven't update flash player and that's why I am getting this problem. Can anyone tell me how to update flash player on samsung jet. Please help me with samsung jet and flash.

Re: samsung jet and flash

Probably, it only supports an older version of Flash, so much does not work for you. Did it get to me too, but there were things which I have held it. First it was yes it would have Android on it (which was then thrown overboard). So-called own system (no open) -> which it is very difficult to find any applications for and is only limited to the java enable application. These were already the number of reasons for the phone!

Soon not a problem, said to be the cell phone supports so full flash. However, works as the music player on myspace does not. I have to get in front of me on the phone possibly. I have Also read that it should have its own operating system knows, but not what one. Another problem I have with my contacts. have in outlook, well placed to each contact a photo, that I can not synchronize well. and conversely, it does not, contact by cell phone photos, I can not be transferred to the PC.

There is no full-fledged Adobe Flash Player for mobile phones. Has announced a 2010 but until then you have to be content with the Lite version. So I can play Youtube videos easily, but the quality is extremely poor. No idea why this is in some and not others require this. The only Flash videos, which Flash9 need not function.

I would like on my Jet videos on the Internet on sites such as youtbe, MyVideo. Now I have read degrees up there at the post that I will enter # * 1234 # but be with me then just "false information". Have you also in the preferences set by the Internet, the Flash content to be played?
    what firmware do you have?
    # * 1234 # enter

Have just searched for the Adobe problem with the search function and I ended up here . Yes it is the Flash Player as a Mobile version, for example my Nokia 5800. But not for the Iphone. Javascript is completely consistent, there must be downloaded. How does it look at the Samsung Jet? Is that it? There's the Flash Player at all even as a mobile version? That would also interest me, whether I can somehow install adobe flash player on the mobile phone?