Thread: toshiba nb205 mini laptop problem

toshiba nb205 mini laptop problem

good day readers, i have a problem regarding my laptop toshiba nb205 mini, the screen size does not fit,it has huge background.since my laptop is 10 inches in size, the problem is the screen is well huge than expected.what must i do to overcome this problem?i really need help, advice and hints are very well appreciated.thank you and more power

re: toshiba nb205 mini laptop problem

Why dont you just change screen resolution of your laptop screen by right clicking on the desktop anywhere than clicking on properties, then the settings tab. Here increase or decrease the screen resolution according to your preference. Also dont forget to check in control panel ==> display ==> desktop.

thank you for the reply, i already did the properties settings but still the same outcome. is it okay if i reformat this laptop again?are there any missing drivers with this laptop that i purchased?this is my first time to encounter this kind of problem because my hp laptop is not like this, i dont know what to do..pls help me

Check out for the video card drivers that may be installed. All you need to do is to install the drivers for the video card. If it is installed then reinstall the same and then look out for the output. You may get a different conclusion.

thank you for the advice, ill try to check it out as soon as i can, i will just consult it to a technician to check out what really is the problem..thank you very much..