Thread: Iphone wont turn on after master reset

Iphone wont turn on after master reset

Yesterday I did a master reset on my Apple iPhone and since it was late night I kept it as it is. Today when I tried to start, it won't turn on. I can see the Apple logo and it seems to be loading but then nothing happens. I first thought that it is due to low power. So I let it on charging for few hours. But even after that it is not showing me anything, Does anyone know what is going on? Can you help me in this matter?

Re: Iphone wont turn on after master reset

This is not so serious issue. This happens when iPhone gets stuck due to some application running on your iPhone. But don't worry, this is normal. Just restart your iPhone and you will be able to get it working. If that doesn't helped then press and hold down your home button for few seconds and see that helps. You can even try out pressing sleep/wake button and home button at the same time untile you get the Apple logo screen.

First try to reset as told previously by pressing and holding Sleep/Wake button and then the Home button until you get the Apple logo screen. If this doesn't help then press and hold Home button and then plug in the USB lead onto the computer. This happens because when your iPhone dies, the internal RAM shuts down after the reserve battery power is used. So with this your internal RAM will get reset.

It seems to be hardware problem and you need to replace your Apple iPhone. I can only suggest you to get it confirmed by pressing the power and home button at the same time. If nothing happens then you can even try to plug it into working USB connector with a MacBook. If still nothing works then this clearly indicates that your device is dead.

Go to iTunes and connect your iPhone cable to your computer. Make sure your iPhone is not connected to it. Now press and hold the Home button and then connect the iPhone cable to your iPhone. Now click on the restore button on iTunes and that's it. It will solve your problem.