Thread: Iphone won't charge and now won't work

Iphone won't charge and now won't work

My cousin dropped my Apple iPhone from a height when he was playing game on it. I then checked it and found out that everything was working as normal. I then didn't bothered about it much. Afterward I saw that it is on low battery, and so I connected it for charging with the help of the charger. I noticed that it was not at all charging. I unplugged and replugged it but that didn't helped. I then tried to charge it with the help of USB charger but the problem still persists. What's the problem with my iPhone?

Re: Iphone won't charge and now won't work

There are many things that you can try out before you finalize it as nonoperational. The first thing is to shut it off and turn it on. If that doesn't work then you may even try to restore iPhone by removing the SIM card and reinserting the same. This may even happen due to some software problem which you can fix with a software upgrade. Also make sure you don't give your iPhone to someone in future who is not able to handle it properly. Because iPhone falling may have some adverse effect on the device.

Are you getting some blank screen on your iPhone or iPhone sometimes stuck at one screen? In such case you could try out holding the power button along with the main button at the same time. This will reset your iPhone and should solve your battery problem.

You can take your Apple iPhone to the nearest Apple store. They will help you out in solving the battery problem. I think this is because the iPhone has been dropped out from the back side. So may be your battery has been affected brutally.

I don't think there is any problem with the battery. Basically you are not getting to see the iPhone screen because it is not charged enough to show you the screen. You just need to charge it for atleast 5-7 hours and then see if that works. Once it is charged properly, hold down the Sleep/Power Button and the Home button until it starts again.