Thread: Samsung Monte and GPS

Samsung Monte and GPS

I have been using Samsung Monte phone since last one month it is running quiet well and hence i am now planning to use a new GPS (Global positioning system) on my cell phone i wanted to know does the samsung monte phone supports GPS Also tell me how it works. I would like to know whether the GPS service is worthy if i am using the GPS service on Samsung Monte. Please help me out i have been loking forward to activate my GPS service this week. I will be very much thankful to you for this. Please help.

Re: Samsung Monte and GPS

The quality of the GPS is really bad and although Route 66 is a good navigation software, I think the problem comes from the GPS receiver is poor in my opinion. In addition, the speaker is behind and the sound is not powerful! I have a home to hang the phone on the windshield and that the speaker mouth and we hear nothing. It's very bad thought! To believe that Samsung already knew that their GPS is crappy and that's why he did not do shit to incorporate the loudspeaker on the front.

On the "personalization" of Orange, I do not think my phone is "crippled". Of course there are icons to access their services everywhere, but I did not feel it lacks any feature or option. It is worth saying that I have not yet tested (such as radio, video recording ). We'll see. As for Gmail, I looked and the page does not display correctly. I want to say in passing that I did not have a Gmail address and I created an account on purpose. So I have no contact and I can not tell you if the contacts are displayed and recognized. All I can say is that the page does not display correctly.

I finished the test and then I reimbursed by the Orange (we're money back in 7 days max). I am really disappointed by this phone. GPS shitty and autonomy are ridiculous that this phone is nothing more than a phone with just a good camera as you can find several cheap. In my view, nothing justifies the price of this Samsung Jet. If you have any questions, but please hurry because I'm going to get a refund within two days.

These multimedia functions have a number of benefits from the internal memory of 2 GB, expandable via SDHC. There is an RDS FM radio, playback of the major music formats, MPEG4 video playback, WMV and Divx (30 fps 720x480 pixels), GPS with Google Maps and geotagging photos. The powerful camera , associated with the recognition of faces / smiles and powerful LED flash produces great shots. They are easily integrated on community sites like facebooks and myspace etc. Furthermore, the NPC can also capture video in 720 x 480 pixels.

The jet would be perfect if it was not limited by its owner makes that OS can not download anything except the basic stuff like that. so ringtone any phone at is a real shame, equipped with Windows Mobile 6.5 would be a bad response more autonomy is very low using this are two issues which sadly will kill him.

I just got my samsung inkjet virgin mobile. Only now, I am unable to run google maps gps mode. I set up the GPS mode "wap" 3g, carried out the downloads. maps but said sometimes "position within. m waiting for the GPS position" but the GPS position can not, I am located 10 blocks from where I am!