Thread: Google Calendar on Samsung S5560

Google Calendar on Samsung S5560

I guess this is the right section to post this query. I have a Samsung S5560 mobile phone that i bough recently. Everything is working fine except the Google calender. Actually i have lots of entries on my Google calender and wanna access those on my s5560. So visited the google calender page in my phones browser and clicked on calender. It took sometime to load but suddenly and error came up stating "unsupported content". Tried many times but it won't opened up. Could you guys please help me out ? Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Google Calendar on Samsung S5560

In order to view Google calander on your mobile phone you need to sync the mobile with Google exchange server. You can do this with the help of the Exchange Activesync icon that is in the phone’s Menu. Alternatively, just go to mobile.google.com/calendar/ on your mobile’s browser and login with your id and password. Once you're logged in, you'll see your list of upcoming events with date and time information in an easy-to-browse format.

You can sync Google Calendar information with those of your mobile phone's calendar. Whether you add new appointments from your phone or from your computer, you always have access to an updated schedule. To download and install Google Sync, visit m.google.com / sync from the web browser on your mobile device.

Or you can go with GCalSync that is an open source software that allows you do a two-way management among Google Calendar and your mobile's built-in calendar. Download events to your mobile, or put in event on your device and upload it to Google Calendar.

Thanks for discussing this important topic friends. Am having a similar problem too with my phone browser's bookmarks. Whenever am trying to open some of my saved bookmarks of my mobile like bbcmobile, etc.. one pop up appear stating 'unsupported content'. These bookmarks were working properly before but stopped now.

Do you guys have any idea regarding the same ? Please help.

The matter with your phone’s bookmarks appears like a software problem as they were operational previously but not now. Here I can suggest you to try hard reset the phone . You can do this by going away to Menu than Settings than Reset. Also attempt removing the battery and sim card. However, if this wont work than you need to update the device firmware. Do it yourself or have the software updated by an engineer.