Thread: samsung corby help to lock pictures/videos

samsung corby help to lock pictures/videos

I have samsung corby /genio touch mobile phone. I have lot's of video and pictures on it and I want to lock it so that only I can view those picture. It means I want to hide those pictures. I want to is there any setting or application available for it. Please help with samsung corby to lock pictures/videos. Thank you.

Re: samsung corby help to lock pictures/videos

It is very simple to apply password lock on the pictures and videos.
    First go to the Main menu -> now go to the Settings -> now go to the Security option -> Now scroll down to Privacy Lock -> Now you can password lock All like images or videos that come under the my files. Just select files that you want to hide and set password for it.

Just use Download HideMe for Samsung GT C3510 Corby POP. This is the best application to lock and hide my files and working good. Hideme is first program written in J2ME. It is very easy to download and install in your mobile phone. I have download this application in my mobile phone and it is working fine with me. I think you also download it and install it in your mobile phone.

Use imageLocker application for your mobile phone. This application is used to protect images from the camera to other users. The user must enter a password to use this demo version application. For, you can use the password "demo". In the demo version, you can save a picture only. You can get the word to the full version after paying just 1.5 million. It is only 6 KB in size.

Why don't you try ImageViewer application for your mobile phone. Use this application as a basis for creating your own "slideshow" etc. MIDlets that show your images without any programming knowledge. There aa lot of useful applications: - your own business card Midlet that shows your face and your contact details - a small image database containing the images you want to always carry with you (eg your wife / girlfriend / animals / children) - map database (it is possible to scroll large images inside) - "Flyer" Midlet for your party, etc. (for example, the first image is a little advertising for your party, the rest of the images are maps with different zoom levels that show the way to your party)

iLock3.0, best image Locker now with improved support for Nokia N-Series, Sony Ericsson and Motorola. Improved full screen graphics sordid. Use iLock3.0 to download or click images and store them behind a password. It even has a slideshow function. The trial version only allows you to store four images To unlock the software you will need an ACTIVATION CODE Give me one day to send you the activation code. This software is available under the GNU GPL.

Use one of the following application for your mobile phnone:
    1. iLock3.0
    2. ImageViewer
    3. imageLocker
    4. HideMe