Thread: Genio Slide restart after Internet connection.

Genio Slide restart after Internet connection.

My daughter has recently get a cool new Samsung Genio Slide mobile phone. In the starting it don't have any problem. After sometimes when I tried to connect to internet using widgets like google, facebook etc, the phone restart automatically. This problem happened every time I tried to connect to internet. I don't know why Genio Slide restart after Internet connection. Please help me.

Re: Genio Slide restart after Internet connection.

I do not know your phone but I will try to help.
    - Have you installed the software on your phone? This is because due to some problematic application can cause this.
    - Did you try to restore factory setting?
    - It will restart as you do something special? Like try to play game for long time.
    - It will restart even as it charges?

I have Bought Genio Slide for nearly a year, download the java program today when it suddenly restarted, and then restart after the software was installed, and install no problem, is to download the complete time entry before timing download more direct restart now, would like to ask What is the reason? No other signs of restarting only when the java download and is only after the installation is complete restart. The problem seems not compatible with previously no such a problems. The problem is definitely not compatible, not compatible the software directly be opened.

It may be your cell phone battery problem. Is also possible that your mobile phone motherboard problem, you'd better imagine what will happen to customer service. System and the motherboard is damaged or have a cell phone virus! You go to sell or repair mobile phone. May be your phone or mobile virtual memory low low CPU processing power. You try it is easier to run multiple software restart. Just try to format your mobile phone.

Generally speaking, phone no problem, then there may be one of two cell phone batteries in a weak state, voltage is not enough, this situation can charge you just as soon as possible; possible second, cell phone battery caused by poor contact with the nose, take a look Is there a similar situation; if not both, then as soon as possible to your cell phone to get service centers to detect and, if the fuselage of the problem, you can ask for replacement of your mobile phone.

I also have this problem. You slide open the re-boot, do not start immediately after the slide is closed, so there are signals to fully boot before any other operation on all right. Try to see what software is not installed a conflict! Try to uninstall one by one. I think due to virus you are getting such type of problem and that’s why you are getting such type of problem. In this case just scan your PC.

Install network standard management expert, and frequent replacement of standard network LOGO, is likely to cause mobile phone automatically restart hanging from its magic, the machine is running slow, in the JAR game in Huaping, mobile phone short period of time no signal, but also directly leading to MIMO, QQ, Qreader, 100 reading and UCWEB run crash. Empty net proposed standard or standard uninstall network management experts.