Thread: PC Studio problem in windows 7

PC Studio problem in windows 7

I just bought a Samsung E350E, I've also bought a cable for PC data link to connect the laptop to my pc. The problem is my computer not recognize the laptop arrives, finally, he can not find the com port. Yet I have the right cable and I have good download the latest version of the software on Samsung's website. I have not yet able to see a solution to this PC Studio problem in windows 7 . if any one has had this problem and managed to solve it, thank you for reply.

Re: PC Studio problem in windows 7

The simplest problem here seems is that the software is not working correctly as it should in other words it would have been corrupted and that's why it is malfuntioning though the PC studio application appears to be installed i think it would be better if you try to unsinstall the application once and then reinstall the same once again. The reinstallation will replace all the files that may ghave got corrupted and hence will definitely help you to get rid of this problem.

Follow the steps which are mentioned below in order to get rid of this problem.

• Try downloading the file" 20080616115846062_Samsung_USB_Driver_Installer"
    • Secondly, download this file" Samsung_PC_Studio_323_IF5" Save the file on your system
    • Now try runing the application in the compatibility mode by right clicking each exe icon select properties and select compatibility tab and under the compatibility tab choose "Run this program in compatibility for" WINDOWS XP (service pack 2) also tick the check box for run as administrator
    • After that run the usb drivers
    • Now Run the PC studio
    • It may seem to you that the USB file is not working but it is normal. Once you have installed pc studio
    • Now the Pc studio will start working.

hello! I am so depressed because I have a laptop geniale (samsung sgh Z300!) Also I can not use it on my PC! the installation cd that came with my laptop is not accepted by my computer. a window appears during the setup: which states that "Setup failed 1628" I searched for it but in vain I do not understand why so if you can help me very nice! thank you!

Most probably it appears to me as the pc studio version 3 does not support Z300, because I am facing the same problem with two samsung E730 and the Z500, which each have their PC Studio, you must download the compatible version directly on the site samsung. I think that the PC studio which you are trying to use is not compatible with the cell phone which you are trying to use with so the best solution here would be to download the compatible PC studio version from the official site.

I had this problem before and hence i went on samsung official quote to download the software that I recommended as compatible with my G600. So I uninstalled the software that came with the phone when purchased and installed that recommended the quote from Samsung. Finally I opened (not executed) the CD that came with the phone and I just installed the driver / USB driver. All started working.

The function Tag Editor provides information on all pieces of music as genre, title and album, and My Blog! to download the pictures taken with your phone on the Samsung u-Blog and create your own online space. Finally, PC Studio is compatible with many file photo, audio and video media player is integrated.