Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to connect samsung galaxy to PC???

How to connect samsung galaxy to PC???

Hi, day before yesterday i bought a new Samsung Galaxy Mobile phone. It looks great. Now, in order to load some music, videos and games i was trying to connect the mobile with my Windows XP computer. I was able to see the phone in Samung studio on my computer but i was not able to transfer anything between the phone and PC. I tried many times but my computer just keep refusing to sync anything. Am i making mistake anywhere connecting the phone with the PC ? Please help me out.

Re: How to connect samsung galaxy to PC???

While connecting your mobile phone to the usb cable, Just push the warning bar down and tap usb connection and select mount device. By doing this , it will allow your computer to read your phone’s memory card as a removable storage and allows you to drag and drop the data. If you still face any error or problem try the debugging mode. I hope it will help you.

Thanks for sharing this usefuk info, mates. I am also having a Samsung Galaxy I7500 that is an Android Phone. There was no issue before in connecting the device with my pc or Samsung studio but form last few days it is just not recognized by my system. i dont whats went wrong.

Now as you guys have mentioned above to try debugging mode if there is an connection problem, i would like to try it out. Could you please make me know how can i use Debugging on my Samsung Galaxy I7500 ? Any help will be appreciated.

In order to debug on your Samsung Galaxy, you need to have Samsung PC Studio 3 v3.2.3 IE2 or later version. Install this on your system. Now go to Settings of your Galaxy mobile and tap on Applications and than Development. Here you need to disable USB debugging. Now go to Settings than About Phone and tap on Additional Settings. Here turn off your Mass storage.

Now connect your phone via USB cable wit your pc on which you installed the Samsung PC Studio and wait till windows install the needed drivers and all.

Once installation is finished, you are done. You can now easily browse the memory card on your device. You will get a USB sign in the notice bar of the mobile device at the top. Drag it down and you will see a message stating "USB connected. Select to copy files/from your computer". Just turn it on and you will have access to memory card.

I myself found a simple solution to connect the galaxy mobile with your system. What you need to do is go to Menu in your mobile and tap Settings, then Phone settings. Now Select ‘Mass storage’ option from the Pc connections menu. Under phone settings scroll down to get this option.

Now makes sure you have the memory card inserted in your mobile. from now whenever you will connect your phone with the computer via USB cable, Samsung PC Studio will routinely detect your SD card . Isn’t it simple. Start transferring files.

how to conect via usb to PC Samsung Galaxy Pro i have trying to but something missing pls help me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by imran4hr@live.com View Post
    how to conect via usb to PC Samsung Galaxy Pro i have trying to but something missing pls help me !!!
    Have you got the usb cable with the Samsung Galaxy Pro mobile phone? You have to connect it to your mobile phone and then the other end to the pc usb port. After that if you have installed Windows 7 or Windows Vista then it will automatically recognize the phone and install the drivers for it in your pc and thus you can easily transfer or copy data from phone to pc or vice versa. If you have windows xp then you need to install Microsoft ActiveSync first. After that download the samsung pc studio software from its official website and install it in your pc. Connect the phone and it will then be recognized.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

hey guys!!i jus got a samsung galaxy pro n i was tryin to connect it to de pc but it is showing dat c hav to insert a cd wich i unfortunatly did not get is der aby otha possible way by which i cn connect to de pc??

Click on the below link and it will take to the official page of Samsung Galaxy Pro. Go to support and click on software. Download the PC suite software and install it. It consist drive of your mobile and other a connection manager. You can also download the manual of your reference. There is an troubleshooting column in this page which will also help you to deal with most common sync issue.

Samsung Galaxy Pro PC Suite Download

hi,
    i could connect samsung galaxy pro via usb, but wifi not detected by windows vista pc, and similarly pc wifi connection not seen in phone, both wifi active and given a name 'home', with password protection, what should i do

Quote Originally Posted by ajithps_77 View Post
    hi,
    i could connect samsung galaxy pro via usb, but wifi not detected by windows vista pc, and similarly pc wifi connection not seen in phone, both wifi active and given a name 'home', with password protection, what should i do
    I dont think it is a problem with the phone wifi or pc wifi, it shouldnt do that, the only thing i can think of is to go into wi-fi settings -> menu button -> advanced -> wi-fi sleep policy and check what its set to. Also, you can try to go to some malls and check for wifi connectivity and see if that works for you or not, cause this way you will find out whether its the phone wifi issue or not.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

how to connect samsung galaxy y s5360 with Pc??

plz provide me the exact solution i bought the mobile today only and facing the problem

for galaxy y connect mobile to PC via USB and just touch your mobile screen top and scroll down now you can see connect USB to PC option

Hiiii,
    Please use kies to connect your Samsung Galaxy Y to PC. You can download kies from the link below:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/mo...OFTWARE.MANUAL

it is a good mobile but difficult to connect it to pc..............is there a simple way to connect ?????????????????????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast